WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Help write us a review!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
We currently ranked quite well in Alexa, which was quite a surprise for us..

We've added an Alexa ranking box under "Affiliates" on the left hand side of our main site portal. It also gives our current reviews score. Reviews are not instantly live, they have a bit of a delay but several members have already contributed reviews and we would like to ask that everyone do that as well. Good or bad, be honest. Tell us what you like, what you don't like, and what you'd like to see in the future in a short 1 or 2 paragraphs. They will display exactly like Amazon.com reviews.

Click here and review our site NOW!
http://partner.alexa.com/amzn/redirect_to_detail?amzn_id=aliensoup&url=http://www.wtf.com/

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Jason said:
We currently ranked quite well in Alexa, which was quite a surprise for us..

We've added an Alexa ranking box under "Affiliates" on the left hand side of our main site portal. It also gives our current reviews score. Reviews are not instantly live, they have a bit of a delay but several members have already contributed reviews and we would like to ask that everyone do that as well. Good or bad, be honest. Tell us what you like, what you don't like, and what you'd like to see in the future in a short 1 or 2 paragraphs. They will display exactly like Amazon.com reviews.

Click here and review our site NOW!
http://partner.alexa.com/amzn/redirect_to_detail?amzn_id=aliensoup&url=http://www.wtf.com/
i wrote my review, it said that it should be up in a day :)

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
It says and I quote (clearing throat)

"Reviews may not be written for sites containing adult content."

Wtf dude?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
That's because this site is called "WTF.com", and not "ChicksWithDicks.cum".

Maybe you might re-write your review, make sure to double check your content.
I've just submitted mine, (God help us all) and I didn't have any trouble with it. Well...I had to geht my Mommy to spell check it for me. Hee-hee.

That is all...nothing follows.

BklynCannonball

Chill your roll man. I didn't even get a chance to write a review. They wouldn't allow it. That was the message.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
When did you see that message in the process?

I just went there, clicked 'write a review', and once I signed into my Amazon account I was able to write one (however I didn't of course submit it). If you had a problem before you got to write a review, explain step by step what you did so I can attempt to reproduce the problem?

In any case, keep the reviews clean or they will never be passed folks!

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Jason said:

I just went there, clicked 'write a review', and once I signed into my Amazon account I was able to write one (however I didn't of course submit it). If you had a problem before you got to write a review, explain step by step what you did so I can attempt to reproduce the problem?

I think amazon just hates me for wahtever reason

necro

Postaholic
I tried to register at Amazon to write my review, and it wouldn't let me register due to a processing error or something :(

BklynCannonball

Jason said:

Ah....there must've been something going on with the server when I tried. First of all, it wouldn't let me use the link you provided so I had to go through the site, then when I clicked on the write a review button it gave me that message. It seems to be working fine right now.

Interesting....

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Done! Not to orginal, but it's better than nothing.