WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

help

madnewf

The Bitch From The Rock
alright well im not too sure what to do right now and maybe someone could reply to me with some input on this. im away at college and last monday i slept with my best friend in this province that i've known since septemeber but we've always only been friends. i never thought of him that way before but then we had a little too much to drink and i can't change what happened. we didn't talk about it at all because we weren't sure how to go about it. then two days later my best girlfriend came to visit me for 3 nights from another province and she spent pretty much the whole time she was here in one of my beds (i have two) with my guy friend in bed with her the whole time. i made her leave alone because i wasn't talkin to her and she didn't know why. i have no idea what to say to either of them. i love them both so much, but he hurt me and so did she.
help
madnewf

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
HE hurt you

She didn't. More accurately, you were hurt by his actions. He probably didn't know you were feeling bonded. She certainly didn't know.

I don't know how to fix your quandry. Do you want to be in an exclusive, committed relationship with this guy? Sounds like he's a bit of a floozy.

At any rate, don't be mad at your girlfriend, she had no idea, obviously, of what was going on.

good luck

shep

Local alcoholic
you should have jumped into bed with them or started giving him a blowjob infront of her. :bomb: :thumbsup:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
shep said:
you should have jumped into bed with them or started giving him a blowjob infront of her. :bomb: :thumbsup:

nah i think u can handle that one on yr own.//just explain to him how u feel.

madnewf

The Bitch From The Rock
hey guys
well i talked to my girlfriend and told her what was going on. she felt really bad about it and apologized to me. him on the other hand, we haven't been talking because i told him that he made me feel like an idiot and he had no respect for me whatsoever and he said that he regret what happened between us and he really liked my friend and it was just bad timing. i told him to go fuck himself and that i never wanted to talk to him again. then later he said that he was willing to spend the rest of his life making it up to me and that he's really sorry. he said he did have feelings for me when it happened but they were more of being his best friend and that it was really comfortable for him when he was in bed with me and decided why not. i told him that the only reason i did what i did was because i was drunk and felt really close to him at the time and that i would never have done it on any other level. so we're trying to go back to the way it was between us before but i think that it'll be really hard and that it will never be just like before having gotten this close. the worst part is that i really love him but oh well live is one big blow job and im on the napkin

Chris

Sick Bastard
Well, if...

Well, if you really like him that much, yu should try to make it up to him, if you want him to love you...

madnewf

The Bitch From The Rock
huh?

what am i supposed to make up to him? he hurt me?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
madnewf said:
what am i supposed to make up to him? he hurt me?

How old are you? Living in Newfoundland, if you are older than 12 and not married??? What gives?

madnewf

The Bitch From The Rock
whut

actually im 19 dumbass and im not in nf anymore, im in college in ns