WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Help...

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
You know im not even if im really in the right section but o fricking well:

Can anyone help me deal with someone (say, who thinks hes a gangster and is a real retard and would shit his pants if he ever met a REAL gangster) so that he quits being a lardass and noone likes the asshole he is?

Or can you give me some kick-ass comebacks (no swears)

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
huh? wat? begging 4 comebacks... jeeze, just talk to broken and try and flame him, then ull get all the comebacks u need cause he is like the flame god

if he's acting all "ghetto" like you say he is, send him to a real ghetto so he can see what it's really like.

or, hire some real thugs to kick his ass.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
evilghoul said:
You know im not even if im really in the right section but o fricking well:

Can anyone help me deal with someone (say, who thinks hes a gangster and is a real retard and would shit his pants if he ever met a REAL gangster) so that he quits being a lardass and noone likes the asshole he is?
Or can you give me some kick-ass comebacks (no swears)
Bring him down to my pad! or where does he live? I can help U out.....I got some ole homies that'll fuck him up real good....They love lil'bitch ass POSERS.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Unforgiven said:
if he's acting all "ghetto" like you say he is, send him to a real ghetto so he can see what it's really like.

or, hire some real thugs to kick his ass.
yeah.. Malibu's most wanted style.... no really I haven't watched it...

DanGeo23 said:
yeah.. Malibu's most wanted style.... no really I haven't watched it...
i have... twice...

he gehts thrown in a dumpster... the dumpster's full of Wonder bread, in case you haven't noticed that :)

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
TwisT said:
Bring him down to my pad! or where does he live? I can help U out.....I got some ole homies that'll fuck him up real good....They love lil'bitch ass POSERS.
Word?? Fo really yo?
:p

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Have him sit in the car during a drive-by shooting. Or hell, just have him freaking witness one.

The first time I saw one, I was scared SHITLESS. I'd never been more frozen in my life.

Signify

Particinator
hmmmmm. dont get many drivebyes in my town. population- 857

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Darkness_Reaper said:
hmmmmm. dont get many drivebyes in my town. population- 857
We do not have drive by's in my town either...pop about 2000. but, we are all rednecks, and everyone goes hunting around here. We do have murders, mabye 2 every 5 years or so. But the real reason we do not have drive byes is because country folk AIM AND HIT WHAT THEY ARE AIMING AT. Because we are not pussies that sit in a car and just drive by popping off shots. fucking retards.

Oh, and about your friend, I would just tell him that he is annoying, but in a nice way. I would say, "dude, seriously, you are not a gansta, quit acting like one, stupid."

hey, that was nice for me.

My brother acts the same way, but he has been in prison most of his life, so I am sure that is why. He calls money "bones" Im like, what the fuck, you grew up in a town of less than 20,000 people, fucking gangster speak.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
We do not have drive by's in my town either...pop about 2000. but, we are all rednecks, and everyone goes hunting around here. We do have murders, mabye 2 every 5 years or so. But the real reason we do not have drive byes is because country folk AIM AND HIT WHAT THEY ARE AIMING AT. Because we are not pussies that sit in a car and just drive by popping off shots. fucking retards.

Oh, and about your friend, I would just tell him that he is annoying, but in a nice way. I would say, "dude, seriously, you are not a gansta, quit acting like one, stupid."

hey, that was nice for me.

My brother acts the same way, but he has been in prison most of his life, so I am sure that is why. He calls money "bones" Im like, what the fuck, you grew up in a town of less than 20,000 people, fucking gangster speak.
You bring up a good point. Gangstas are pussies. They're only tough in groups. They do driveby's because they want the element of suprise. They can't even fight face to face like a man. Back in the day they didn't even use guns. My GF's dad has a friend that was in a gang as a kid. He used to fight with a ball pean hammer. Today if a "gangsta" fights hand to hand, it's six of them against one. Someone should just move in and exterminate them all.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Someone should just move in and exterminate them all.
they are doing a good job of exterminating themselves. as a matter of fact, our entire human race is doing a pretty good job of exterminating itself.

i am unshootable... i got shot at once... i caught the bullet and threw it back, twice as fast as it was fired.

on a different note, my brother was pissed off at my other brother so he took a pellet gun and almost shot him in the ass. he was 6

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I once got shot in the forehead with a Crossman 760. We were having a BB gun fight. I went running into the bathroom to look in the mirror. I was bleeding with a small lump on my forehead. Then I pushed on the lump and the BB popped out. It was lodged under the skin. I still have a small scar to this day.
Funny what kids will do for fun.

i got hit with a paintball from a foot away... right in the chest... it slipped right under my unzipped jacket.

i had a huge welt for a month... what a bloody mess :)

RGN-dRaGoN said:
huh? wat? begging 4 comebacks... jeeze, just talk to broken and try and flame him, then ull get all the comebacks u need cause he is like the flame god
ask Broken...he says himself that hes not a flamer...

Unforgiven said:
broken always has good comebacks :)
ooh ooh i know one thats good if i were Broken! here it is!

Ill ban you if you dont shut the fuck up.