WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Herbie hates boobs!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
262
302
#1
Lindsay Lohan is starring in the new upcoming movie Herbie does whatever by Disney. So, because of some screenings, they had to go back and do some digital editing... to her boobs!!! That's right, some people at the screenings (i.e. mothers who have shitty figures and are jealous) have prompted Disney to shrink her boobs digitally for the movie! That's right kids of america... girls don't have boobs. They shouldn't ever be allowed to have boobs because the kids might freak out. So this attractive young girl will be digitally altered to make the masses of ugly moms out there happy.

What a great country America is. Boobs are de enemy.
 

Jack

Personable
4,571
88
98
#3
I love breasts and the female figure. Ms. Lohan is attractive, and yet, I hate her sooooooooo fucking much.
 

keebs

Particinator
1,034
2
98
#4

look at those, who wouldn't want to look at those boobies?

i like Lindsay Lohan boobies :thumbsup:
 

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
1,723
3
38
#5
keebs said:

look at those, who wouldn't want to look at those boobies?

i like Lindsay Lohan boobies :thumbsup:
Agreeded i love her boobs...
 

breakology

Kiss my Converse
1,890
4
102
#6
Remember a few years back when Nickoloden kicked britney spears out of the kids choice awards because she came to rehearsal with her headlights on full blast and hanging half out?
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,979
1,397
487
#7
She doesn't even have boobs anymore; she's a disgusting looking coke head now.



 

Zoso

Zappafied
360
0
0
#8
JLXC said:
Lindsay Lohan is starring in the new upcoming movie Herbie does whatever by Disney. So, because of some screenings, they had to go back and do some digital editing... to her boobs!!! That's right, some people at the screenings (i.e. mothers who have shitty figures and are jealous) have prompted Disney to shrink her boobs digitally for the movie! That's right kids of america... girls don't have boobs. They shouldn't ever be allowed to have boobs because the kids might freak out. So this attractive young girl will be digitally altered to make the masses of ugly moms out there happy.

What a great country America is. Boobs are de enemy.

this is halarious.... got a link to the source so i can share with other people?
 

Jack

Personable
4,571
88
98
#9
She looks like complete shit! However, intercourse wouldn't be out of the question.
 
#11
That's gotta be one of the most rediculous things I've ever heard.
 

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
5,438
87
142
#12
were concerned about boobs in a disney flick..... this seems hinting of past finds of a penis in little mirmaid and sex in pocohantas..
 

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
724
0
16
#14
that lindsay lohan looks like a real crack whore
 

Cutter

College Punk
150
0
76
#15
there's a dick in the little mermaid? is it like one of those things in fight club? "ciggerette burns"?
 

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,475
917
332
#16
Sorry to ruin your conspiracy theory, but that's not true. Her boobs have actually disappeared.
 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
262
302
#17
Nailbomb said:
Sorry to ruin your conspiracy theory, but that's not true. Her boobs have actually disappeared.
They have disappeared after the movie was made, and after they told her they needed to shrink her breasts, so she starved herself. So nice. You just can't win, even beautiful is not enough, you have to fit whatever new mold is current. It's all so sad.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,979
1,397
487
#18
JLXC said:
They have disappeared after the movie was made, and after they told her they needed to shrink her breasts, so she starved herself.
More like "she turned into a coke head, and has been losing weight gradually for a good while."
 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
262
302
#19
junglizm said:
More like "she turned into a coke head, and has been losing weight gradually for a good while."
Agreed.
 
4,149
1
0
#20
Cutter said:
there's a dick in the little mermaid? is it like one of those things in fight club? "ciggerette burns"?
The picture of the dick is in the palace on the cover of the original movie. You should see it easily.