WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Here it Is

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
A few people ask that i start an online journal. No you won't get to know the gooey in dpeth details of my life have my real journal for that. But you will get to read some thoughts and my take on life. The Reality of my mind.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/kitana_angel/

feel free to share yours as well

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
cool kit i'll try to check it....but i'll problaly forget
i've always wondered this why do you have over 2000 posts yet i have more rep than you.....just asking

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Skyline-Cobra said:
i've always wondered this why do you have over 2000 posts yet i have more rep than you.....just asking
cause most people dislike me

bleh

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
A few people ask that i start an online journal. No you won't get to know the gooey in dpeth details of my life have my real journal for that. But you will get to read some thoughts and my take on life. The Reality of my mind.

I read it, I dont have my own yet, too lazy.

But, you could almost be in my head, almost.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
dustinzgirl said:
I read it, I dont have my own yet, too lazy.

But, you could almost be in my head, almost.

get one dg

i would love to hear your thoughts as well

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
get one dg

i would love to hear your thoughts as well
after we move an life isnt so insane I think I will build a web site. mabye. i want one. not a lame one, like a cool one. for writing stuff.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
dustinzgirl said:
after we move an life isnt so insane I think I will build a web site. mabye. i want one. not a lame one, like a cool one. for writing stuff.
Great :rolleyes: Now I know what my next project is gonna be. :p

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
WTF? We dont all hate ya. In fuct,some of us think you're *EDIT:content removed because gehtfuct is a dumpass.*and well...you're right handed. :hug2:

Shit!..My bad. I thought this was the Chit-Chat forum.
We can chat in here? Kewl......weird.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nice e-journal kit. Only it needs more stuff like:
"He slowly moved south to the hot moist jungle. He was happy to find a spot where the trees had been cleard to produce a landing strip. He brought his mighty, turbo-prop boeing in for a landing. Then a gear gave out. He crashed and spilled his fuel all over the runway. I cuddled with him and told him; it would be alright, there would be other flights".

I love a good "Aviation" story

Skyline-Cobra said:
rep is about to geht fixed. 200 rep points should be really good, let alone 2000.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
deus_ex_machina said:
rep is about to geht fixed. 200 rep points should be really good, let alone 2000.
i was just wondering

magnolia

Postaholic
_Kitana_ said:

To each their own i guess.