WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Here kitty kitty...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
There once was a man who could not keep it going with his wife.

He went to the doctor who gave him some sex pills. There was a label on the bottle that said "Take one pill for a great night." The man thought that he wanted a stupendous night so he downed the whole bottle. In the morning the next day the neighbors came over to find the man's son sitting on the porch crying. "What's wrong?" they said. The boy replied, "Mom's dead, sister's pregnant, my butt hurts and dad's in the basement yelling 'here kitty"

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
wow...... thats fucked up

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hahahahaha.

Two :thumbsup:'s.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ugh, I don't get it.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ChilianFuckFace said:
There once was a man who could not keep it going with his wife.

He went to the doctor who gave him some sex pills. There was a label on the bottle that said "Take one pill for a great night." The man thought that he wanted a stupendous night so he downed the whole bottle. In the morning the next day the neighbors came over to find the man's son sitting on the porch crying. "What's wrong?" they said. The boy replied, "Mom's dead, sister's pregnant, my butt hurts and dad's in the basement yelling 'here kitty"

sometimes i wonder about you!