WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

here we go again.. design a sig for your fellow WTFer..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
this comment from meh got me thinking.. some people's sigs drive me nuts (nearly).. i'd like to have an option on this site where i could choose to see sigs or not.. but as that isn't going to happen i'll settle for kicking up some dust and saying that most of the sigs suck, yeah.. mine included..

deal.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Does my sig suck? Mention names Void, or you'll never get the right shit changed :)

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
I need a new sig, this is the one i set when i first signed on.

unfortunately, as anyone who's talked to me has realized, i'm not that clever. calgon take me away!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Boycott said:
Does my sig suck? Mention names Void, or you'll never get the right shit changed :)
tostig's for a start.. he's great poster, made lot's of friends here but his sig is indicative of brain disease..

yours boycott is funny but i don't like click here ones, i think it was teh anarchist that turned me off those..

Signatures are stupid. I've never had one on this board.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
TheLampIncident said:
You're stupid, i've never had you on this board! :-P

Boycott

Soul Doubt
void said:
yours boycott is funny but i don't like click here ones, i think it was teh anarchist that turned me off those..
The click here part is for my Last.fm :)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
and for that i salute you..

you no sig loser..

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I like my signature. Mostly because it agravates DG. Or half of it does. I don't remember what the other half is.

Certain sigs are confusing though... those that are usually longer than the users posts suck. And I'm not a fan of the "interactive" sig where I have to click a link or mouse over a spoiler box. Actually, I've never clicked a sig link or moused over a spoiler box... it's a fucking signature, not a statement of independence.

That or I don't care.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Could be the fact that we can't have sigs that are over 5 kilobytes and more than 320 x 60, that gives you your opinion. There is a very small amount of images that are like that. You are truly lucky if you manage to find something you like, and that fits the requirements.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
I think i'll change mine to:

"I'm not a sissy, you're just mean"

just to irritate Uber

Boycott

Soul Doubt
DotCom said:
Could be the fact that we can't have sigs that are over 5 kilobytes and more than 320 x 60, that gives you your opinion. There is a very small amount of images that are like that. You are truly lucky if you manage to find something you like, and that fits the requirements.

Or you could stick to having text as a signature and not give a shit about images in a sig... But that was before your time, when there wasn't images allowed...

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Tostig said:
I think i'll change mine to:

"I'm not a sissy, you're just mean"

just to irritate Uber
that's funny..

if we all had the same sig just to piss someone off.. organised it in secret while they were offline, then when they came on all they see is their sig..

who would we do?

Outlawed

Postaholic
Boycott said:
Or you could stick to having text as a signature and not give a shit about images in a sig... But that was before your time, when there wasn't images allowed...
Yes but coming up with something witty for your sig, requires some time thinking about it, which can get some people frustrated and get them to have a headache.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
DotCom said:
Yes but coming up with something witty for your sig, requires some time thinking about it, which can get some people frustrated and get them to have a headache.
Only if the person is a dull, non-witty person...

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Boycott: You almost got me with your new sig. But I didn't hover over it.

Besides, I already know what it says, someone posted it in a thread a few days ago somehwere.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Damn. You're one tough operator. I'll get you sometime...

Outlawed

Postaholic
Boycott said:
Only if the person is a dull, non-witty person...
But we can all agree that text sigs are still boring. Unless it's actually a link to a shock site or something funny.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
DotCom said:
But we can all agree that text sigs are still boring. Unless it's actually a link to a shock site or something funny.
I don't think there's many people here that have image sigs here, though. Most of us are "oldschool", or just not as capable as the folks over at http://www.no-designs.net, who most of the people over there have image sigs (because its a designing site/forum)

I enjoy text sigs. It might not be as pleasing for your ADD, but it's better for the servers :)