WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

heres a good one

thepocketsong

Flame Bait
not REAL sure how friendly this is...but ill share anyway. during spring break 2 of my friends spent the night (one gay one not) (i am gay just so you know) me and the gay one were totally plutonic til that night. the straight one had gone to bed cus she has mono but thats another story in and of itself. well anyway we were watching jason and shes a pussy so she was holding my hand. im not sure how but we ended up making out. well one thing led to another and we moved it upstairs into my room. well the straight friend was sleeping in there so were like hey we wont get caught..HAH well we were messing around and well the straight one wasnt asleep and she rolled over just in time to see my OOO face..yea...funny now but not so much then. but i dont make the same mistake twice... :)

Pachyderm

I really did.
OOPS. My g/f went down on some dude with someone else in the bed, at first she was mad, but then she started making fun of her. Who was it that thought it was a good idea to fool around with someone else in the room? lol. Don't do group sex though..it complicates things...:yikes::whip:

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
yeah fucking with other people in the same room isnt to cool it interupts your action . been there done that and im still pissed for not being able to get my nut off

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Punk Ass said:
yeah fucking with other people in the same room isnt to cool it interupts your action . been there done that and im still pissed for not being able to get my nut off
I could fuck with other people in the room....Hell yeah...Thats a turn on...U know who ever is watching is gonna go get their nut off.....So it's cool to see others turned on by U bein turned on.....Works both ways..U should try it sometime, U may enjoy it.......

Wait wait......till your in your 20's your sexual expression will be in a better state..

Pachyderm

I really did.
Oh man, my girlfriend and I were with this other couple and we were all drinking... My girlfriend and I kissed for like 2 seconds, just a minor kiss, and aparrantly the guy in the room got turned on and his girlfriend started blowing him. So we saw this and I guess we got cought up in the moment and started getting heavier and we basically had group sex without the sharing of the couples. It was so weird, I haven't really spoken to them since.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
man..thats crazy....the closest i can get to that is....uhm....with my parents in the other room...with my door open.....or wait...my grandma was in the next room....i dont think that counts..

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
5 some that was alright but there was no...hmmm..... direction so everything got messed up.
it was fun 2 duder 3 chicks thats some fun shit