Here's my awesome idea for a thread. . .

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
In this thread please follow the rules or you will ruin it. My idea is that we will make a story. . . Where you ONLY post stuff to continue the story unless you state otherwise. Also, the maximum per post is ONE WHOLE SENTENCE, and you CANNOT post more than one post consecutively! Now. . . please obey the rules because I believe that this will be an interesting thread.

Ok. Here's the beginning. :thumbsup:

Once upon a time there were a set of dark tunnels which housed, the mole people. . .

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
and the mole people decided that they liked cheese, then they saw mmm...cheese, who was eating cheese, so they all attacked him for the cheese that he was eating, they figured that he had been eating it for a while so they disimbowed(sp?) him, ripped open his stomach and feasted on the cheese that was already being digested when they were done they took his stomach acid and poured it down his throat and on his hands so that no one could ever hear or read his dumbass ideas ever again.

THE END​

now then...that was the biggest run-on sentence ever, and this was by far one of the stupidest things i have ever seen this guy come up with, now i wish he would burn, or be farmed again...seriously continual stupidity should be grounds for permament cock farming.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
Hypertron said:
and the mole people decided that they liked cheese, then they saw mmm...cheese, who was eating cheese, so they all attacked him for the cheese that he was eating, they figured that he had been eating it for a while so they disimbowed(sp?) him, ripped open his stomach and feasted on the cheese that was already being digested when they were done they took his stomach acid and poured it down his throat and on his hands so that no one could ever hear or read his dumbass ideas ever again.

THE END​

now then...that was the biggest run-on sentence ever, and this was by far one of the stupidest things i have ever seen this guy come up with, now i wish he would burn, or be farmed again...seriously continual stupidity should be grounds for permament cock farming.
I gotta say, your addition was ammusing, but lets try to keep the rough stuff in the B&T area.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His ripped open and mutilated, half digested corpse was soon resurrected by the Cheese King. He now roams the night looking for the rats that made him the living dead, abomination, he now is.
"Vengeance will be mine" is the tattoo emblazon across his back. He got it in Tijuana, while attending a filming of Mexican Girls Gone Wild.