WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Here's to Suckers

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
8,339
43
142
#1
So we're coming up on halloween at my new job (6 months now). I've made a few friends here and started to develope what they call "a social life", or so i thought.

Turns out I was only getting invited places cause i don't drink much and i'm willing to drive. To top it off, one of my new friends, a pretty cool chick, asked for help making her halloween costume. I offered to help, little did I know i'd end up with the thing at my house doing it all myself. Then her sister corners me this morning and asks me to make her one too.

Fuck, people sucks.

So if you go out on this friday evening, have a drink to me, the sucker.

:thumbsup:
 
4,020
3
36
#2
Tostig said:
Turns out I was only getting invited places cause i don't drink much and i'm willing to drive. To top it off, one of my new friends, a pretty cool chick, asked for help making her halloween costume. I offered to help, little did I know i'd end up with the thing at my house doing it all myself. Then her sister corners me this morning and asks me to make her one too.
Aww. Fuck them! Tell them I said they're a bunch of worthless assholes.

I've been in your place, especially being duped into being the designated driver. I don't talk to those people anymore. Losers.
 

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,475
2,799
332
#3
Next time you drive, floor it to a motel, and dump all their drunk asses off there.

Make both of the girl's costumes prostitute outfits.

Problems solved. :)
 

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
8,339
43
142
#4
Nailbomb said:
Next time you drive, floor it to a motel, and dump all their drunk asses off there.

Make both of the girl's costumes prostitute outfits.

Problems solved. :)
lol that's funny, wonder if i can find a fabric that's transparent under direct light for the chest area...
 

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,475
2,799
332
#5
Tostig said:
lol that's funny, wonder if i can find a fabric that's transparent under direct light for the chest area...
Thin white fabric, and sew some fishnet tube tops over it. That way, they not only look like hookers, they look stupid as well!