WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Here's what I think of your slide

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
One time when I was about 12 I was dragged along to some women's group at the church we attended on a Wednesday night. I went and played with a friend, and we got into the discussion of taking a crap (boys will be boys). Well anyway, he told me that I should take a crap off the side of this playground elevated platform, but I decided it'd be cooler to take a steamer right down the attached metal slide. It was a pretty juicy one so it ran down the slide and stopped at the bottom. Guess what? Perfect timing! My mom saw the whole thing and I instead of grounding me, she made me clean the shit up that saturday as all the kids watched me. I did it again 2 months later and didnt get caught. :thumbsup:

Why would you do it twice eww? Well hey you didn't get cought the second time. How was the cleanup? lol

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
maybe...

[For privacy purposes only, all events, characters, and scenarios in this story have been changed in order to protect the innocent]

No it was about 6-7 years ago (when i was 12), but I still laugh about how vividly i remember how my mom's face looked as that juicy log came to a stop at the bottom of that slide; hehehe im smiling right now.

if i were your mom, i would have rubbed your nose i it then slapped you with a rolled up news paper :D

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Nymphchick said:
if i were your mom, i would have rubbed your nose i it then slapped you with a rolled up news paper :D
Well, Nymphchick, if I were Woodreaux, I'd give you a spanking just on general principle! :thumbsup:

LiberatioN said:
maybe...

[For privacy purposes only, all events, characters, and scenarios in this story have been changed in order to protect the innocent]

No it was about 6-7 years ago (when i was 12), but I still laugh about how vividly i remember how my mom's face looked as that juicy log came to a stop at the bottom of that slide; hehehe im smiling right now.
Holy shit cakes, thats funny as fuck
-o0oo00ooliii :rip: