Here's what I think of your slide

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
One time when I was about 12 I was dragged along to some women's group at the church we attended on a Wednesday night. I went and played with a friend, and we got into the discussion of taking a crap (boys will be boys). Well anyway, he told me that I should take a crap off the side of this playground elevated platform, but I decided it'd be cooler to take a steamer right down the attached metal slide. It was a pretty juicy one so it ran down the slide and stopped at the bottom. Guess what? Perfect timing! My mom saw the whole thing and I instead of grounding me, she made me clean the shit up that saturday as all the kids watched me. I did it again 2 months later and didnt get caught. :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
maybe...

[For privacy purposes only, all events, characters, and scenarios in this story have been changed in order to protect the innocent]

No it was about 6-7 years ago (when i was 12), but I still laugh about how vividly i remember how my mom's face looked as that juicy log came to a stop at the bottom of that slide; hehehe im smiling right now.

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
if i were your mom, i would have rubbed your nose i it then slapped you with a rolled up news paper :D

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Nymphchick said:
if i were your mom, i would have rubbed your nose i it then slapped you with a rolled up news paper :D

Well, Nymphchick, if I were Woodreaux, I'd give you a spanking just on general principle! :thumbsup:

o0oo00ooliii

Fuck Face.
LiberatioN said:
maybe...

[For privacy purposes only, all events, characters, and scenarios in this story have been changed in order to protect the innocent]

No it was about 6-7 years ago (when i was 12), but I still laugh about how vividly i remember how my mom's face looked as that juicy log came to a stop at the bottom of that slide; hehehe im smiling right now.
Holy shit cakes, thats funny as fuck
-o0oo00ooliii :rip: