WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Here's your fuckin horoscope! *merged*

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Here's your fuckin horoscope! 1

?????????????????????

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Here's your fuckin horoscope! 2

??????????????????????????????

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Here's your fuckin horoscope! 3

?????????????????????????????????

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
where the fuck is mine at? im going to cry now. you are mean, you didnt include the Scorpios. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
where the fuck is mine at? im going to cry now. you are mean, you didnt include the Scorpios. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Look at the other thread......we're there......

Pachyderm

I really did.
Most of the Scorpios should be murdered.. But we tend to murder the murderers first, so we never die we just keep conquering all in the business (and life) world. Word up to DG and the rest of the Scorpios! :sword:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I'm a sucker on welfare. I'm not worth a shit because I'm in prison. hmmmm....close.

Actually I think the only thing that was right about that was that I do put alot of things off.

Never a capricorn of any importance? that's where they're wrong... Stalin was a capricorn (i think) and so was Mao Tse Tung (remember him?)

and, so am I :)

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I couldn't have these running around separately so I merged em. If this inconveniences any of you then feel free to go fuck yourselves, all I care about is my own convenience. How's that for bullheaded?

fuckmuppet

Lovely. Milky Milky
Well that's just fucking great.
I'm a sucker and will spend my life on welfare?
wtf am I doing at uni then, what a waste of time and effort.

Good job I don't believe a word horosopes have to say, even the fake ones.
Although fake horoscopes seem to speak more truth sometimes.........

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Skorch said:
I couldn't have these running around separately so I merged em. If this inconveniences any of you then feel free to go fuck yourselves, all I care about is my own convenience. How's that for bullheaded?
Thank you.......did'nt even think about it.

magnolia

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
Never a capricorn of any importance? that's where they're wrong... Stalin was a capricorn (i think) and so was Mao Tse Tung (remember him?)

and, so am I :)
oh gawd. Nice, so ur going to be the next nut job to try to rule the world huh? :p j/k Anyway, since I'm a Libra, it said that i'm going to die of a vanerial disease. I sure am glad I'm a virgin. ;) (And I'm glad that those things are never right.) Although I am creative. :D