WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hero on dvd

Ne idiot who buys hero on dvd deserves his/her genitals removed. That movie blew more ass than elf. I mean seriously what a shitty fucking movie. And the reason i feel this way is simple. Why in holy hell would the main character in the movie not kill the emperor. WHY?? he should have fucked the emperor up and his whole entire army. Those who watched it knows he fucks shit up....y take it up the ass with arrows??? FOR WHAT FUCKING CAUSE? Bc if the emperor succeeds rampaging thru the chinese country killing ne1 opposing him china will be united?? wtf??? Thats fuckin rediculous. If that bitch ass killed my family i would fuck him up. Drop a bomb on his sorry ass. Not give up and die. WTF kinda ending is that?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
blm5555 said:
Ne idiot who buys hero on dvd deserves his/her genitals removed. That movie blew more ass than elf. I mean seriously what a shitty fucking movie. And the reason i feel this way is simple. Why in holy hell would the main character in the movie not kill the emperor. WHY?? he should have fucked the emperor up and his whole entire army. Those who watched it knows he fucks shit up....y take it up the ass with arrows??? FOR WHAT FUCKING CAUSE? Bc if the emperor succeeds rampaging thru the chinese country killing ne1 opposing him china will be united?? wtf??? Thats fuckin rediculous. If that bitch ass killed my family i would fuck him up. Drop a bomb on his sorry ass. Not give up and die. WTF kinda ending is that?
Simply put, your retarded.. Do you even get the meaning? This movie is somewhat true around the fact that China was divided and people constantly fought, that paticular empire was most powerful and if he was killed, the senseless fighting would have continued and people would kill each other and there wouldn't much left of the asian culture.. But he decided not to kill him, therefore letting the emporer wipeout the remaining conflicting tribes, putting an end to the fighting. The "Hero" of the story felt his purpose was over and there was nothing left to do, a samurai/ninja dies with honor and prefers death in battle, so he let them impale him with thousands of arrows. Before you make an absolutely pointless thread, research it first.. I looked up a few things that I thought were true and it just confirmed my reasons in this post are true..

I dont give a fuck about the whole point i saw the point. This was a movie. Movies are made to entertain. How are u just gonna die. And y did the emperor choose to kill the guy who didnt assasinate his sorry ass. To make a point? This movie isnt suppose to be nething like history y make a historical point. Guys flying around and 1 man army..common. And in the end he dies. He had a choice to take all those arrows or kick ass. He chose to die. gayness total gayness. I came to watch that movie to see ass kicking not some rediculous attempt to make me think about chinas history and what fuckin ifs. :mfinger: