WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Herpes Dating!

HAHAHAHA thats so ummmm good for them? :confused:. i find that as special as the herpes commercial, the one where the girl talks about having it, and her bf standing behind her smiling. if i were him i wouldn't be smiling, i'd be walking the other way towards the exit :rolleyes: but quick question why do they always seem to come on when your eatting? :( oops off topic my bad

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
god damn you! now thats all im gonna think about for the next 5 meals. yeah, how unfortunite. herpes AND ugly, did u look at the spotlights?

...and you need to not type in all bold large letters... but that's neither here nor there. Good for those people and good luck, I'm sure the majority of the people on there didn't know they were getting it when they got it. It's really not their fault so, as disgusting as that site may seem, I say good for them.

T.M.C.com m8

Fukkin Legend.com m8
teh anarchist said:
...and you need to not type in all bold large letters... but that's neither here nor there. Good for those people and good luck, I'm sure the majority of the people on there didn't know they were getting it when they got it. It's really not their fault so, as disgusting as that site may seem, I say good for them.
...and why would my bold letter post bother you?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
because you don't have anything important to say, but you bold it anyway. It's like only highlighting the words "The" & "and" when trying to pick the main points out of a paper...it serves no purpose.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I'm glad that exists. It's a place where peeps with herpes can find people to have sex without worrying about spreading herpes. People with herpes aren't just going to stop fucking. Would you rather they just keep spreading it?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
My initial reaction as well...but you'll always have the guys that are sick of life and dont care about their bodies anymore desperate enough to get laid. They'll just end up spreading it around more probably. I think that doctors should start branding all patients with STDs by law.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, now isnt that special? Its a good idea, but kind of ....eeeewwww....to those of us that dont have it.......

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
Well, now isnt that special? Its a good idea, but kind of ....eeeewwww....to those of us that dont have it.......
sooo sooo true

p.s. u can get oral and genital herpes.....what about anal 4 the butt munchin cock cravin guys out there?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
dustinzgirl said:
why is it "ewwwwww" for the rest of us? it's just a warning; id much rather be grossed out for 5 seconds than live with herpes for the rest of my life.

a) massive decrease in STDs (not limited to STDs either, could include virii [aids, etc])
b) much better realization of the consequences of getting an STD (safer sex)
c) safer environment for the non-infected society

there's nothing wrong with this idea except that it might cause some emotional disturbances for people who have to bare a physical mark of a careless mistake, but you cant please everyone. no one told them to give a quickie to that guy on the subway.