WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

He's 36 for goodness sakes!!

Lesli

Girlie Girl
Ok...So I just started dating this guy..and it's great. I told him that in the past I had cheated on a boyfriend and it was all cool...no big deal. But when his friend Justin found out, he tried in every way to find out a way I'd cheat on Shane and in the end...he talked to my moms ex bf. Justin eventually came to believe that I was actually dating this 36 year old man. I'M 16!!! Shane and I broke up for a few days because he was so convinced that Justin was telling the truth....but ... NO! Shane and I are great now...he believes me and most of his friends do too....except Justin. This really bothers me because Justin and I were pretty cool before he came up with this funny concoction. I really still think Justin is really cool but he wants nothing to do with me. I know he's only looking out for his buddy but I didn't do anything and I don't know how to convince him that just because I've cheated before doesn't mean I will with Shane...and not with a 36 year old!

Chris

Sick Bastard
Again, I'm serious, violence is the answer, TURN HIS BALLS INTO SAUCE! (If you know what I mean)

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Sounds like Justin is a bit jealous. I know a lot of people turn to jealousy as the answer to everything. But it is possible that Justin also is using this opportunity to keep his friend to himself by keeping him single....or maybe he wants you to himself. Eitherway, for someone not to to support his friend's feelings to that extent usually means there is some other reason for it. I'm not saying Justin is a bad friend to Shane. I agree with you that he's just looking out for him and protecting his feelings, but at some point even Justin needs to support Shane's feelings and just let it go. He knows Shane is aware of your cheating in the past and Shane has obviously decided to forgive you. Justin needs ot just let it go and give you the benefit of the doubt.

I hope it works out! Sounds like you got a good guy there!

Chris

Sick Bastard
Bitch said:
Sounds like Justin is a bit jealous. I know a lot of people turn to jealousy as the answer to everything. But it is possible that Justin also is using this opportunity to keep his friend to himself by keeping him single....or maybe he wants you to himself. Eitherway, for someone not to to support his friend's feelings to that extent usually means there is some other reason for it. I'm not saying Justin is a bad friend to Shane. I agree with you that he's just looking out for him and protecting his feelings, but at some point even Justin needs to support Shane's feelings and just let it go. He knows Shane is away of your cheating in the past and Shane has obviously decided to forgive you. Justin needs ot just let it go and give you the benefit of the doubt.

I hope it works out! Sounds like you got a good guy there!

In either way, beat Justin up...

Lesli

Girlie Girl
thankies

Thanks Bitch(lol that sounds horrible) and Chris...dont think I personally can beat him up.

Alucard

Fresh Meat
Man, your bf must be something. You cheated on your last one and he forgave you? Sounds like you found a good guy. What I don't get is why he would actually believe that. 36...16...hello? Jeesh. Glad to hear you got him back though. Best of luck to you Lesli. Sounds like you got a great guy

Lesli

Girlie Girl
yeppers

point well taken...i getcha...i couldnt believe the crap either....NO ONES GONNA DIE:p

Invalid

Clitpickle
One of my friends dated a 21 year old(he was 17 at the time). It was nice, we got drunk alot.

You cheated on your old boyfriend? What's up with that, that's what I want to know.

Lesli

Girlie Girl
my bad

Uuuh yeah...I don't drink.

I was stupid...I probably still am and I can admit that. But not stupid enough to do something like that again. If you really care about a person, when you do something like that-no matter your reason-when you lose that person it hurts and you never wanna do something like that again. Don't get cocky...he didn't find out...I had the guts to tell him what I had done. It was a stupid mistake. I'm stupid...ok. But not this time....Plus...it was a year ago..I've had time to think...serious time. Whether you or anyone else believes it doesnt matter to me at all. It's a thing called love....

Lesli

Girlie Girl
hah

i always knew it was possible to be a virgin and a whore...cool

Invalid

Clitpickle
yeah cheating is stupid but I wouldn't know personally. I can only assume. Anyway how often does your boyfriend hang out with that guy?

He sounds like a fucker that your friend needs to drop. I don't care how fucking "cool" he is what shit he did is completely "not cool" and not something a "friend" would do. You should stay far far away or something. Confrontation is always fun too. Just like walk up without using profanity at first and see what he says, it puts him on the spot. Although most times it usually ends up with a good slapping and arguement.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Lesli said:
Uuuh yeah...I don't drink.

I was stupid...I probably still am and I can admit that. But not stupid enough to do something like that again. If you really care about a person, when you do something like that-no matter your reason-when you lose that person it hurts and you never wanna do something like that again. Don't get cocky...he didn't find out...I had the guts to tell him what I had done. It was a stupid mistake. I'm stupid...ok. But not this time....Plus...it was a year ago..I've had time to think...serious time. Whether you or anyone else believes it doesnt matter to me at all. It's a thing called love....
Alright, you cheated on your boy TWICE. Your upset cause your current b/f 's friend is trying to break you guys up. He probally like me. He gets sick and tired of seeing guys get fucked over by lil bitches who mean jack shit. (not calling you a bitch) I hate girls who cheat and say "i was dumb".... "I don't know why I did it". Fuck you don't. Lets get one thing. I have been WASTED.... far beyond WHAT I SHOULD OF BEEN.......... around nothing but guys and some of these dudes I was VERY attracted to. But i love my JESSE beyond ANYTHING else.... and its called SELF RESPECT.... Respect for the person your love and most importantly SELF CONTROLL. I don't care how MUCH time you had to think. Its in your tracks and you have prove dishonesty and trust, that enough to make any guy QUESTION going out with you...weather you had the guts to tell him or not matters little. Actions speak WAY louder then ANY words. You have a lot to prove now.

"Its a thing called loved" BS! That doesn't even make fucking sense, cause your claiming you cared about your guy so much, you told him... but yet at the time you didn't give jack about his feelings or him.... so that blows the love thing out of the water. BOOM!!!! You need to grow up to a state where you can handle you emotions.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Ok first of all
its not fucking okay to be a whore, well only if i can get a fuck cheap.
secondly kitana u need to stfu and not be a fukin geek posting long messages, just stfu.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MrNewbie said:
Ok first of all
its not fucking okay to be a whore, well only if i can get a fuck cheap.
secondly kitana u need to stfu and not be a fukin geek posting long messages, just stfu.
thats not a long reply. I am not going to shut the fuck up... i haven't for anyone who as asked me to, so don't think i will for you.

I have seen this story played out so many times before by so many diffrent guys if fucking retarded. PRIME EXAMPLE..... DON'T DATE GIRLS WHO ARE KNOWN FOR CHEATING CAUSE YOU WILL GET BURNED!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MrNewbie said:
go cry about it kitana
Is this bait and tackle? No.

Any further post flaming me in this thread will be deleted. You have been warned. Don't like it, read the rules.

Alucard

Fresh Meat
Kitana does have a point...

I hope that you don't cheat on your current bf. Kitana did make a good point about proving your dishonesty. Your current bf is kind of a dumbass to forgive you. He probably is scared in the back of his mind that you would do this again and hurt him. I can't see how he can just ignore the fact you did it, but that's just me. Again, best of luck, you sound like you found a really nice guy....or an idiot.