WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hes obbsessed

okaii well my best friend realli likes this kid but wenever me nd her go to his house he like tries to get me on his bed nd he will hug nd kiss me.. nd no matter how hard she tries to get him he just keeps trying for me... nd this is gunna sound bad but... i secretly have a crush on her b.f..... nd wtf he calls me every night wen he says he is gunna call her .... :question: wat should i do

Jung

???
Premium
It's pretty obvious that you should just be the
Heart*</3*Breaker
and tell him off. :thumbsup:

MetalHead

Clitpickle
I've got some bad news. You aren't gonna last long around here unless you learn to type. Make your post reasonably coherent or you will find yourself farmed all too quickly. Anyway, onto your question. I have to go with Jung on this one, tell him to fuck off. With any luck, he will decide that your a bitch and that he wants your friend instead. Then your friend has a different b/f and you can -try to- take the old guy for yourself. Look at that, I've solved all of your problems. Now insert 50 more cents for your horoscope.

If she likes the dude that likes you and you like her boyfriend then you just gotta set her up with the dude and take her boyfriend. Everyone ends up happy..

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Lostxpromises23 said:
okaii well my best friend realli likes this kid but wenever me nd her go to his house he like tries to get me on his bed nd he will hug nd kiss me.. nd no matter how hard she tries to get him he just keeps trying for me... nd this is gunna sound bad but... i secretly have a crush on her b.f..... nd wtf he calls me every night wen he says he is gunna call her .... :question: wat should i do
let it stay a crush, or pretty soon your gonna be on you own....."stay away!"

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Shit sounds like your friend doesn't even like her b/f. Fuck get them all drunk and pull the switcher roo (sp?) She goes after the other guy, he won't say no, trust me. And you go after her boyfriend. You all wake up in the other person’s arms, they see what happened all settled everyone's happy. know the weakness of men, beer, and sex.