WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hey all

Lrsd.

Flame Bait
i just been thru shizzle with my exam results. they were bad. and so i went on the net and put in wtf.com as a piss about but it turned out to be a site :thumbsup:

so hey all and im definetly sticking around.

Jung

???
Premium
Go kill yourself for saying shizzle.

Lrsd.

Flame Bait
didnt no a could say shit. shit. cool shit shit shit and where the hell are the

Lrsd. said:
didnt no a could say shit. shit. cool shit shit shit and where the hell are the tags . put them on plz[/QUOTE]

You're a moron, fuck off!

[SIZE=1](welcome)[/SIZE]

Jung

???
Premium
Lrsd. said:
didnt no a could say shit. shit. cool shit shit shit and where the hell are the tags . put them on plz[/QUOTE]

Nobody said anything about saying 'shit' but saying 'shizzle' makes you sound like a goddamn moron.

[img] tags will never be turned on in sigs. This isn't some retarded anime or gaming forum, sorry.

[spoiler]Welcome, retard.[/spoiler]

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Lrsd. said:
[IMG]http://forums.wtf.com/images/skins/v2/editor/insertimage.gif SHIT

Hi.

Lrsd.

Flame Bait
fair enuf. i see the name flame bait. very appropiate. I guess ill just have to learn how things are dne around here. well i fucked up my first impression gd. :(

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
omg! just like me were like soulmates like almost like..don't you think? :gay:

j/k

welcome, now bend over we've got to know if youve got an ass stamp :moon:
*claps hands*

Awwww, sorry you flubbed your first impression. It is the internet and we all know how important the internet is, I'd shave my head as penance if I were you.
Welcome, ya douche.

damn jung why do you always get here first? listen kid, i don't know if your on of those gangsta wanna bes but get over it. if your planning on sticken around, then lose the AIM typing and type out the full words. it only takes a second longer.

Fo Shizzle....
Always reminds me of that Jamie Kennedy movie when I hear it...some moronic white kid who tries too hard.

Fuck Off
welcome

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
welcome and go die

Lrsd. said:
fair enuf. i see the name flame bait. very appropiate. I guess ill just have to learn how things are dne around here. well i fucked up my first impression gd.
Are you in a hurry or just stupid :question: Anyway welcome :mfinger: :abduct:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
spider1 said:
Are you in a hurry or just stupid :question: Anyway welcome :mfinger: :abduct:
Psst. Four total posts, three on this page, and hasn't been seen for about a week. Who's the stupid one?