WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey assholes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#1
Every single one of you using a picture of that porr mentally handicap kid for you r avatar should be ashamed of yourselves. And I dont want anyone saying "oh, this is just innocent fun" because you know that it is not. It is purposefully making fun of someone who was not born to the same priviledges as you or I. That is saddening and sickening. And from some of you (Icarus, Woody, James) I expected far better.

Thank you.

PS I dont care that it is making fun of Descent. That is a side note. It is making fun of some poor kid who was born with a handicapp. That is just sick. What if that was your kid? Your sister? Your brother? How would you feel?

Some of you have no morals.
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
#2
Yea fuck you guys man!

*I dont know whats worse...e-ridicule or e-pity.*
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
685
257
#3
lmao! what you're saying is e-wise DG, you guys should all be e-ashamed of your e-selves.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#4
Notice how none of the e-brats who are being e-rude have thought to put thier e-thought in this thread, but are posting as we speak in others? because they know i am e-right and e-karma will get them e-ventually.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#5
dustinzgirl said:
Notice how none of the e-brats who are being e-rude have thought to put thier e-thought in this thread, but are posting as we speak in others? because they know i am e-right and e-karma will get them e-ventually.
this is e-funny DG but yea it is fucked up for having that avatar....when i signed on today i thought wtf did i miss? the April Fool's joke is still going? but i still cant figure out why they have those avatars? and what did Descent do? sorry i missed sooo much yesterday....busy at work then went clubbin
 
10,772
83
253
#6
Well, I'm not sure what made everyone make their avatar Stager.

But it seems to be annoying people. So :thumbsdn:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#7
I dont think descent did anything. they are just making fun of him because they are e-thugs and e-thugs are like e-bullies and they like too.

It doesnt annoy me, Havok. It makes me sad for that kid in the picture. Very sad.
 

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
43
0
0
#8
i have seen the picture, and as for it being improper, its your personal call. i have no sympathy or empathy towards the kid himself, as for if it was my brother/child, well then so be it. shit happens in life we cant control, deal with it.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#9
Tetragrammon said:
i have seen the picture, and as for it being improper, its your personal call. i have no sympathy or empathy towards the kid himself, as for if it was my brother/child, well then so be it. shit happens in life we cant control, deal with it.

Oh shut up, who the fuck asked you?
 

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
43
0
0
#12
so now i am an asshole for stating the fact that i dont find anything offensive about them... mmm an asshole for a different opinion then yours... cool
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#13
Tetragrammon said:
so now i am an asshole for stating the fact that i dont find anything offensive about them... mmm an asshole for a different opinion then yours... cool
Oh, fuck you if you cant take a joke!

Jesus christ almighty. What are you the fucking prima donna of the internet?
 

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
43
0
0
#15
heh this is great, throw out sarcasm and get insulted, throw out opinion get insulted, hell i am going to just start randomly stringing letters together and get the same result from you
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#16
Tetragrammon said:
heh this is great, throw out sarcasm and get insulted, throw out opinion get insulted, hell i am going to just start randomly stringing letters together and get the same result from you

Well, that would be productive! Im so proud you figured it out. Actually, it is that I dont like you.
Everything someone says you reply with a comment to where you, or your ideal, is better than thiers. You think you are better than everybody.


And you smell bad.
 
5,711
1,285
257
#17
dustinzgirl said:
Notice how none of the e-brats who are being e-rude have thought to put thier e-thought in this thread, but are posting as we speak in others? because they know i am e-right and e-karma will get them e-ventually.
Odd, I wasn't even online, so I don't see how you could be talking about me.

As for the avatar, it is solely making fun of descent, no more, no less. If you don't like it, adblock it.
 

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
43
0
0
#18
dustinzgirl said:
Well, that would be productive! Im so proud you figured it out. Actually, it is that I dont like you.
Everything someone says you reply with a comment to where you, or your ideal, is better than thiers. You think you are better than everybody.


And you smell bad.

personal grudge, yeah that was obvious. thinking i am better then everyone? nope, as for me posting with a since of arrogance...yeah sure, i put out an honest thought and it makes me arrogant.. ok how bout i degrade myself to the "I want to see boobies" threads then i will be more approachable for you...would that help? would it make me less of an asshole if i was more concerned with what was going on at some website, or IRC chat? sorry wont happen, guess you might want to be more willing to accept others ideas and be a little less biased.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#19
you know, its different when just one or two people make fun of someone of that nature in a thread, like the "special olympics poster" than it is to have such a rocking little e-gang of pre-pubescent children with a picture in thier avatar. It is nauseating. You are nauseating. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
 
3,050
0
0
#20
i think you guys are being assholes, change the fucking aviator. if dude does have a disability, then you guys should feel ashamed of yourselves. for once play nicely and change them and not make an issue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.