WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hey boyz

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
hello my name is lola and I just wana say high to all you hot guys so hi if you would like to talk to me leave a private message lol see ya

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
whats up

whats up lola what kind of guy do you like ????

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
lola said:
hello my name is lola and I just wana say high to all you hot guys so hi if you would like to talk to me leave a private message lol see ya
WOW an internet slut hmmmmmmmmmm NO
go :gun: :confused:

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
umm

no I just wana talk to some people and guys seem to be nicer and ya so whats the problem

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol

dont mind them lola they can be assholes some times

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
and...

like five guys all have send me messages telling me not to talk to you why did they say that are you gay?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
lola said:
like five guys all have send me messages telling me not to talk to you why did they say that are you gay?
who are you talking about kyle_is _gay or me

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
No

NO I AM NOT GAY why did they say that :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :mfinger:

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
what

I'm talking to this gay peace of shit kyle_is_gay hes trying to get me to cyber with him and now I'm talking to you if you wana talk ;)

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
kyle_is_god said:
dont mind them lola they can be assholes some times
Look who's talking. All he cares about is sex. Lola... Have you ever heard of a message board called Qs Lab or Dzone...? Just wondering.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yeah that kyle is gay kid reminds me of a fag so badly.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
kyle_is_god said:
NO I AM GAY why did they say that :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :mfinger:
STFU you tool you have no idea wtf is going on you are not liked any where so i dont think any one would mind if you just went out and killed yourself. fuck you and go to hell you skeez

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
kyle_is_god said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :mfinger: why the fuck are you being sucka bitch 4
Perhaps she is intimidated by your intellect. LMaO~

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
kyle_is_god said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :mfinger: why the fuck are you being sucka bitch 4
You know it is impolite to call a lady such a name. You know bad things can happen.

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol

lol well i'm not saying kyle should go kill him self or somthing like that but he should get layed that guy tells me he wants me and all that kind of shit and he dosn't even no me I could be some fuck ugly chick and then when he asked my "tit size" I told him 36b and for all you guys out there that dosn't no what that means it means that they are small and then he sais he likes small tits ok buddy go get a g/f

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
lola said:
lol well i'm not saying kyle should go kill him self or somthing like that but he should get layed that guy tells me he wants me and all that kind of shit and he dosn't even no me I could be some fuck ugly chick and then when he asked my "tit size" I told him 36b and for all you guys out there that dosn't no what that means it means that they are small and then he sais he likes small tits ok buddy go get a g/f
he is one of those people who cant get a point

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
for you

every one go and read my new post and submit a reply plz :p

lola said:
lol well i'm not saying kyle should go kill him self or somthing like that
the funny thing is, that's what we all say he should do.