WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines hey check it out

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yeah ive smoked 2 joints today.few more and ill be good.

ron

Buster of Asses
Drinking one of the beers I brewed and trying not to think about work.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
badassmtbiker said:
Drinking one of the beers I bought, and working. :(

Geez man, do you ever get a day off?

Broken said:
Geez man, do you ever get a day off?
what are those? I'm on call this week. So I get to work 10+hours a day, then answer pages all night, and still get up and go to work in the morning. Yay!! And I'm salaried, so there's no OT, or anything. They "give" us comp time under the table for pulling a week of pager rotation - 1/2 day for each week of being on call. Works out to 8 extra days off a year. One problem - when am I going to be able to take any of it???

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
what are those? I'm on call this week. So I get to work 10+hours a day, then answer pages all night, and still get up and go to work in the morning. Yay!! And I'm salaried, so there's no OT, or anything. They "give" us comp time under the table for pulling a week of pager rotation - 1/2 day for each week of being on call. Works out to 8 extra days off a year. One problem - when am I going to be able to take any of it???
Well I hope you are banking. How much Vac/Personal time do you get a year?

Broken said:
Well I hope you are banking. How much Vac/Personal time do you get a year?
Banking? ROFLMFAO

I get 2 weeks, plus 5 sick days, 4 floating holidays, then my 8 "pager" days for a grand total of 27 paid days off. Only the sick leave can be rolled over. The rest is use it or lose it.

ron

Buster of Asses
badassmtbiker said:
Fuckers. I hate that. My current job pulls shit like that.

Ctoit

Tenderony
badassmtbiker said:
Banking? ROFLMFAO

I get 2 weeks, plus 5 sick days, 4 floating holidays, then my 8 "pager" days for a grand total of 27 paid days off. Only the sick leave can be rolled over. The rest is use it or lose it.

Thats why he spends all day on line playing....

Broken

Ctoit said:
Thats why he spends all day on line playing....

Poor fucker is over worked! Been there... Sucks ass..

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
badassmtbiker said:
thank god i am unemployed.

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
Happy Birthday Hitler!!!!!!!!! I love you man, you silly one forth Jew