WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey everyone! Look! VampireChick is still a retard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Originally Posted by vampirechick209
GO FUCK UR SELF BIOTCH!! OHH WAIT I AM THE BIOTCH U ARE THE MUTHA FUCKA

My Response:
Wow. You can't even use proper english. Fucking n00b.

Get it through your retarded head that NOBODY LIKES YOU HERE. You are a failure at life and as a human being. Have fun riding the special bus home today!

-James

Her Reply:

u went too far there i am wanted ok damn fuck u and all of ur damn ppl ok i am liked ok

My Response:

Wow...I guess you're liked if you feel that having everyone against you is love. Man, you're such a little schitzo!

See ya in Bait and Tackle!

P.S.: How many times can you say "like?" Typical retarded teenager. It's people like you who give us a bad name.

HOW FUCKING DUMB CAN THIS PERSON GET?!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I wonder who it is who likes and wants her...

Seriously. I wonder.

haha deep thinking in here. shes just new. all people that are new act like that the first week or so (with the exception of HavokChlyde)

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
she's obviously compensating... i mean she tried to convince you that she in fact IS liked (making sure to confirm with an "ok" every three words). if she was such a tough vampire chick, first of all, she wouldn't be on a computer... second of all, she wouldn't need to convince anyone of anything because they are just users on the internet.
she balls her eyes out when the obvious is stated and clenches her puny fists together and begins to type a series of ongoing sentences to stop the tears. ya! she sure showed you whats what!

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Anybody that types in caps and say "BIOTCH" is a retard. I don't like to judge people before I read any of their posts, but just that statement alone, I think I got the idea.

ur_gay_k

Banned - What an Asshat!
Vampires are pretty gay. I don't know why goths chose to roleplay a vampire. If i were them I'd roleplay a fucking moth, flying around in the night and scaring the shit out of people when you fly through their door and wank in their fucking face.
Yet another reason why all goths are homoerotic faggots.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Ingorant n00b said:
all goths are homoerotic faggots.
Whoopsy! Someone set off the ignorance alarm!

BUZZZ! BUZZZ! BUZZZ!

Man...I fucking love goth chicks. THey are so peaceful and sexy.

I have an asian goth chick in my school who is hot...but she's not nice, unlike almost all other goths. The goths I have come across are tolerant, and are very sweet people. Long live goths!

I would argue with you, but alas, it's too much work. You just sit there every day, eating pringles, while your mom sucks your purple helmet warrior, and lets you cum on the floor of the trailer. Hell, she even brings the family dog into play!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ur_gay_k said:
Vampires are pretty gay. I don't know why goths chose to roleplay a vampire. If i were them I'd roleplay a fucking moth, flying around in the night and scaring the shit out of people when you fly through their door and wank in their fucking face.
Yet another reason why all goths are homoerotic faggots.
fuck you kid.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Iunno... since she's a vampire, I can understand the whole computer thing. What else is she going to do while it's daylight? Not like she can go out or anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.