WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey everyone! Look what VampireChick said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
vampirechick209 said:
GO FUCK UR SELF BIOTCH!! OHH WAIT I AM THE BIOTCH U ARE THE MUTHA FUCKA :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
Wow. You can't even use proper english. Fucking n00b.

Get it through your retarded head that NOBODY LIKES YOU HERE. You are a failure at life and as a human being. Have fun riding the special bus home today! Oh, and don't forget to give your retarded boyfriend Billy a handjob in the backseat.

-James

You know someone is a pussy when they have to flame you in a private message, because they know they will be owned by others when they go into Bait and Tackle.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
jstager said:

Get it through your retarded head that NOBODY LIKES YOU HERE. You are a failure at life and as a human being. Have fun riding the special bus home today! Oh, and don't forget to give your retarded boyfriend Billy a handjob in the backseat.

-James

You know someone is a pussy when they have to flame you in a private message, because they know they will be owned by others when they go into Bait and Tackle.
i dont know her i saw like 2 of her posts, but i dont care i cant say i hate her.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Trust me Otep, you will learn to hate this bitch after you read her other retarded posts.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
i dunno i havnt seen any of her posts but that would not be my idea of a good post to come in on.. but w/e

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Hmmm.... Seemed to me her sig says it all lmao

"listen i been to hell!!!!!!!
liked hell!!!!!!!
wanna go back to hell!!!!!!
me i am a vampire as u know!!!!!
so fuck off and go suck a dick for life!!!!!!
go drownd ur self!!!!!! "

:mfinger:

Pachyderm

I really did.
VampireChick is a dildo-fuckhole. She's pretty lame, and I gotta agree that I strongly dislike her and her dumbass posts.

shep

Local alcoholic
This belongs in the dumb thread hall of fame

jstager said:

-James

ive never seen her post anything worth reading before

i havent bothered to read her posts all cause of her username thing... its sounds gay. I mean waht does she drink blood and turn into a bat or something I mean come on.

jstager said:

-James

Hey everyone! look at jstager, crushing n00bs, what a fucking parasite!

ron

Buster of Asses
Clutchtwice said:
Hmmm.... Seemed to me her sig says it all lmao

"listen i been to hell!!!!!!!
liked hell!!!!!!!
wanna go back to hell!!!!!!
me i am a vampire as u know!!!!!
so fuck off and go suck a dick for life!!!!!!
go drownd ur self!!!!!! "
Um, spiffy. Her command of the language leaves much to be desired. Vampire...Whatever.

Fugly

Tenderony
Vampire...Angel of Darkness....whatever it's all lame. Get a life stupid goth chicks.

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
johnny kuntz said:
Hey everyone! look at jstager, crushing n00bs, what a fucking parasite!
Hey Everybody, look at Johnny Kunts, who has no vocabulary but "n00b" and "fuck"!!!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
evilghoul said:
Hey Everybody, look at Johnny Kunts, who has no vocabulary but "n00b" and "fuck"!!!
Hey thats a bit harsh, he knows "Boring, faggot and homo" too.

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
Oh, and dont forget asshole! He's really moving up in the social ladder, I can tell you that!

evilghoul said:
Oh, and dont forget asshole! He's really moving up in the social ladder, I can tell you that!
hey everyone! look at this dumbass giving Johnny Kuntz a hrd time, he is tearing me apart! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.