Hey everyone! Look what VampireChick said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
vampirechick209 said:
GO FUCK UR SELF BIOTCH!! OHH WAIT I AM THE BIOTCH U ARE THE MUTHA FUCKA :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Wow. You can't even use proper english. Fucking n00b.

Get it through your retarded head that NOBODY LIKES YOU HERE. You are a failure at life and as a human being. Have fun riding the special bus home today! Oh, and don't forget to give your retarded boyfriend Billy a handjob in the backseat.

-James

You know someone is a pussy when they have to flame you in a private message, because they know they will be owned by others when they go into Bait and Tackle.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
jstager said:

Get it through your retarded head that NOBODY LIKES YOU HERE. You are a failure at life and as a human being. Have fun riding the special bus home today! Oh, and don't forget to give your retarded boyfriend Billy a handjob in the backseat.

-James

You know someone is a pussy when they have to flame you in a private message, because they know they will be owned by others when they go into Bait and Tackle.
i dont know her i saw like 2 of her posts, but i dont care i cant say i hate her.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Trust me Otep, you will learn to hate this bitch after you read her other retarded posts.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
i dunno i havnt seen any of her posts but that would not be my idea of a good post to come in on.. but w/e

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Hmmm.... Seemed to me her sig says it all lmao

"listen i been to hell!!!!!!!
liked hell!!!!!!!
wanna go back to hell!!!!!!
me i am a vampire as u know!!!!!
so fuck off and go suck a dick for life!!!!!!
go drownd ur self!!!!!! "

:mfinger:

Pachyderm

I really did.
VampireChick is a dildo-fuckhole. She's pretty lame, and I gotta agree that I strongly dislike her and her dumbass posts.

jstager said:

-James

ive never seen her post anything worth reading before

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
i havent bothered to read her posts all cause of her username thing... its sounds gay. I mean waht does she drink blood and turn into a bat or something I mean come on.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
jstager said:

-James

Hey everyone! look at jstager, crushing n00bs, what a fucking parasite!

ron

Buster of Asses
Clutchtwice said:
Hmmm.... Seemed to me her sig says it all lmao

"listen i been to hell!!!!!!!
liked hell!!!!!!!
wanna go back to hell!!!!!!
me i am a vampire as u know!!!!!
so fuck off and go suck a dick for life!!!!!!
go drownd ur self!!!!!! "
Um, spiffy. Her command of the language leaves much to be desired. Vampire...Whatever.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
evilghoul said:
Oh, and dont forget asshole! He's really moving up in the social ladder, I can tell you that!
hey everyone! look at this dumbass giving Johnny Kuntz a hrd time, he is tearing me apart! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.