WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey hey :D

gummi_

Tenderony
jus saying hi and im new :) umm not really one for swearing so ill just leave it at that. :p

ive read the forums for a while now and figured i may as well sign up and see if i can be of any use so ... here i am ! :)

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
gummi_ said:
jus saying hi and im new :) umm not really one for swearing so ill just leave it at that. :p

ive read the forums for a while now and figured i may as well sign up and see if i can be of any use so ... here i am ! :)

You fail at life; fuck off.

Welcome. :mfinger: :D

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gummi_ said:
We have some leaves that need raking. There's pizza boxes and beer cans under Shep's desk. gehtfucts blowup doll has sprung a leak, and it looks like he's trying to plug it. Can you start right away?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Hello, Johnny is in the other room, waiting. Drop your pants and go in.