WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hey hey

y2k99

Hoodrat
i've been liking this site so far except for somethings that i dun get to use, the confessions are pretty cool except for the people that complain. anybody have any suggestions or comments are fine, thx

Jack

Personable
Whytwokay9x2, shut up, THX!

Jack

Personable
You seem nice, so please type in English or things get ugly. Words of fucking wisdom. ;)

y2k99

Hoodrat
BigSweetJack said:
You seem nice, so please type in English or things get ugly. Words of fucking wisdom. ;)
i'll remember that one, i've been reading some old threads and it seems like thats a big one

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
:mfinger:

haha im the firt to give you one of those

hi, and wlecome!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome, and try not to follow BigSweetJack example. His double posting skills are nothing to be jelous of.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
a n00b who checked out the site before talking? i see potential in this one... :thumbsup:

y2k99

Hoodrat
LiberatioN said:
a n00b who checked out the site before talking? i see potential in this one... :thumbsup:
why thank you..how did you guys get so many rep points and such?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
y2k99 said:
why thank you..how did you guys get so many rep points and such?
In the upper right hand of a post you'll see one of these >
<.
You can give a good or bad rep to any member from there.

And remember kids, when you see one of these -> A BIG PENIS , feel free to show your love.

...while daddy still has his pants down. ;)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
y2k99 said:
i've been liking this site so far except for somethings that i dun get to use, the confessions are pretty cool except for the people that complain. anybody have any suggestions or comments are fine, thx
yeah shut the fuck up and stop being nice... this is wtf.com

fuck off and welcome.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Here is a warm welcome....

Welcome...

:cookie: