WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hey homohitlerfaggot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
You'll get no help here. From what I recall you said.

johnny kuntz said:
help me with what??

sorry fanboy, I work alone :cool:

And I'm sure they only want to respect your wishes.

Johnny_Fanboy

MaxPower said:
You'll get no help here. From what I recall you said.

And I'm sure they only want to respect your wishes.

Johnny_Fanboy
thats pretty sad, sissypower, remembering stuff from B&T. :thumbsup:

get the fuck out --------------->

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
thats pretty sad, sissypower, remembering stuff from B&T. :thumbsup:

get the fuck out --------------->

Baaa haaaa bahhh ha ha hah ha (pointing and laughing @ U )

I told you that attitude would come back and bite ya in da ass. Next time listen to Daddy

Who's yer Daddy...........Who's yer Daddy.............Who's yer Daddy

If the admins dont change my avatar back, Iam going to leave this place! yes thats right! everything wil be boring again.

like:
hey! why are poeple being skinheads and stuff. thats so wrong.

someone else:
yeah man! thats so wrong!

someone else:
yes! I hope they die, you know, from cancer!!

someone else:
wow! man! this B&T forum is really hardcore man!

someone else:
yeah!

change back my avatar and your dreams wil come true!
come on! I know you want to..
youve got nothing to lose!
It wil bring good things, really and for sure. :thumbsup:

MaxPower said:
Baaa haaaa bahhh ha ha hah ha (pointing and laughing @ U )

I told you that attitude would come back and bite ya in da ass. Next time listen to Daddy
I stil work alone cocksucker! :thumbsup:

edit: its against forum polici to use big font like that

besides homomaxpowercunt, when I say I work alone doesnt mean someone can change my avatar for no reason at all.....

dumbass! :thumbsup:

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
besides homomaxpowercunt, when I say I work alone doesnt mean someone can change my avatar for no reason at all.....

for starters, actually it does it mean they can change ur avatar. they can do whatever the fuck they want, whenever the fuck they want.

just sit back, take a sip of that vodka u have stashed in ur closet, and they might, just MIGHT give u the ability to change it back.

bitching and complaining like a little pisshead doesn't work all to well. :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I think he has a point there.

I would like to Stand up an speak fo JK, but then.........He does work alone.

But I will speak for myself. Although those 3 stooges are fun to kinda kick around and stuff. JK is a challenge in the B&T. His ranting and ball busting is of superior quality when compared to 3 other guys. He may be a weenie, but he's a worthy opponent.

Disclaimer

I just want to go on record as saying that:

1. I am not defending him (we made it abundantly clear that "he works alone") I simply don't want to lose a whippinhg boy.

And B) This post is not intended as ball busting. I am only stating facts.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
I stil work alone as a cocksucker! :thumbsup:

edit: its against forum polici to use big font like that

:thumbsup: I'm proud of you, we all are. :thumbsup:

MaxPower said:
I think he has a point there.

I would like to Stand up an speak fo JK, but then.........He does work alone.

But I will speak for myself. Although those 3 stooges are fun to kinda kick around and stuff. JK is a challenge in the B&T. His ranting and ball busting is of superior quality when compared to 3 other guys. He may be a weenie, but he's a worthy opponent.

Disclaimer

I just want to go on record as saying that:

1. I am not defending him (we made it abundantly clear that "he works alone") I simply don't want to lose a whippinhg boy.

And B) This post is not intended as ball busting outside of the B&T. I am only stating facts.
yo faggotmaxpowerpissdrinker, when I say I work alone, I mean IN B&T.
jezus fucking christ! you poeple need to keep things seperated!

would I call you a fucking homocunt outside B&T?? no fucking way

This is our FLAME forum. Persistant flaming is not permitted anywhere except for THIS forum. If you do not wish Broken to rip you apart and leave you a bloody screaming mess do NOT enter here.
this used to mean something... :(

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:

Ha HA Homomaxpowercunt. Funny, You see folks he took my name and put it between a homo and a cunt.

Kind of like he's standing on my left and for_starters is on my right. Very creative there, Mommys_kunt.

I don't dig up stuff about poeple in the other boards and post it in B&T.
I don't flame anywhere else on the boards.

again, if my avatar doesnt changes back I'am gone!

:thumbsdn:

MaxPower said:
Ha HA Homomaxpowercunt. Funny, You see folks he took my name and put it between a homo and a cunt.

Kind of like he's standing on my left and for_starters is on my right. Very creative there, Mommys_kunt.

funny how u r such a big boy right now...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
yo faggotmaxpowerpissdrinker, when I say I work alone, I mean IN B&T.
jezus fucking christ! you poeple need to keep things seperated!

would I call you a fucking homocunt outside B&T?? no fucking way

this used to mean something... :(
I didn't mean to imply anything. We all know that you follow a strict code of ethics, and I personally pay you the highest regard.

faggotmaxpowerpissdrinker Heh you're getting better. At least you didn't have to resort to using the word homo. You seem to like homo. And pissdrinker gives so much imagery :clap: Bravo, queer bait, bravo

MaxPower said:
You said it .....not me.
sure :thumbsup:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one last thing..
Im not gonna apoligize for anything, yesterday I tried to discus, today my avatar got
changed... I dont know why and I don't give a fuck.

fuck you and goodnight :mfinger:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Dude shut up, you're fucking annoying. As long as you are fucking annoying like you are being, you won't get to change your avatar, and personally I hope you do leave. You remind me of For_Starters, but its funny that even For_Starters is getting on your case. Bad for you man, or shall I say dumbass!!

Status
Not open for further replies.