WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey, I need a few suggestions...

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm hosting a LAN party for my birthday, and I would like to have some ideas for some good free games that we all coould play. So far I have this list:

UT2004 Demo
UT99 Demo (My bro hates this, though)
Quake III Demo
Quake II JStager "enhanced" demo (Plays on full version servers via the help of Gamespy, but has no single player)
UT99 "Enhanced" JStager demo (Plays on full version servers, and has limited single player)
Americas Army
JDoom (Win32 Doom Port with OpenGL and D3D acceleration)
Gunbound

Any other games? I need something free so that we all could play...

Jung

???
Premium
jstager said:
Americas Army
i've always liked AA, been playing it since the Ft. Bragg beta. why are you limited to only demo's or free games? i meen it is a LAN party.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Well...I want to avoid having people to buy something just to play...kind of rude...

Does anyone here know of any other free FPS games?

Jung

???
Premium
buy, game, and LAN party shouldn't even be in the same sentence. you could try looking on sourceforge, i seem to remember seeing a few fps on there for win.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I may end up making it an Americas Army LAN party...

OH SHIT! YOU NEED TO TRAIN FIRST!

Well, fuck that...

Um...we already did Quake 3, and Quake II isn't the best game for multiplayer...

Ya know, JDoom would be sweet...A retro LAN party.

TAKE A TRIP INTO THE ROARING YEAR OF 1993 AT JSTAGER'S LAN PARTY! Yes, the game is, of course, DOOM! Bring any new computer, a towel, a bathing suit, and a box of condoms. Come experience the LAN party you were too young for, at the most l33t establishment around! Wired or wireless network adapters welcome.

This is going to be fucking sick...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
What's a LAN party..? :)

I know what they are... I've just never actually heard of an instance where there was one.