hey i think you are immature...

Status
Not open for further replies.

damknowitall

anylitical bastard
hey there i think you are immature, and if you cant come up wth a VERY creative arguement for this or against it, then i am right so thhere! :mad:
lol

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
damknowitall said:
hey there i think you are immature, and if you cant come up wth a VERY creative arguement for this or against it, then i am right so thhere! :mad:
lol
damknowitall said:
damn if my siblings cant can shut up for one fucking second.
i have five brothers and two sisters and a step sister.
holy fucking shit, does anyone have any tips on how to get them to shhut the fuck up?
or calm down, or, anything at all?
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH
Yes,I think posts like these just purge maturity. As well do the other seven pointless immature threads you've started-
in one day. Yep,you've got me beat. You see,I choose to be immature. You on the other hand,it's natural and ever lasting.

You asked.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
You do plan on killing yourself, right? :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
damknowitall said:
lol
"So there!"
Wow.. That has to be the most immature statement ever. This thread is also pretty immature, pretty gay too. Next time you want to make yourself sound smart, go in the corner and shit your pants then maybe you'll look a bit smarter than you do now.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Maturity? MATURITY! What the hell is this you make a thread like this then you complain about maturity. What the fuck are you on. dick head. Kill this nOOB please!

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Naaa Jesus will help us to solve this question !!!

TRUST IN THE HOLY FORCE OF JESUS ..... or somwhat

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
jesus sucks, I used to bash him up real bad :thumbsup: before he ran away to his daddy :thumbsup: so I went over to his fathers house and beat the shit out of both of them :p

I'm so badass

Unforgiven

That Guy
johnny kuntz said:
jesus sucks, I used to bash him up real bad :thumbsup: before he ran away to his daddy :thumbsup: so I went over to his fathers house and beat the shit out of both of them :p

I'm so badass

daaaaaaaaaaaaamn...

can i geht your autograph?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
damknowitall said:
lol

Why don't you go fuck yourself while beating a trash can with a stick that was just up your ass you stupid little son of a bitch. By the way..jesus will kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.