WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey, I was new yesterday. What's going on?

rockmaiden04

From the Eastside
Hey, my best friend tiger_86 is probably the newest member. As a conversation starter, here is a question. Just wondering, if you have been drunk, what is your funniest drunken experience?
Mine is when I drank several shots of vodka and I was going to crash on a friend's bunk bed. The top bed had a crack between the wall and the matress. I fell through the crack and luckily two of my guy friends caught me. It was a long drop. That was a fun, exciting experience. Tell me about your experiences.
Later.
~Rockmaiden04

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Nay. Nay really.

Besides, there already was a thread, dedicated to after-pot n' after-drink actions.

rockmaiden04

From the Eastside
Sorry.

Sorry, I did not realize there was already a similar thread. I quickly looked at the other forums and figured if I talked about something, knowing it was welcome wagon, it would be okay.

Easty

Click click boom
don't mind them. all the threads started here in the welcome wagon are basically the same thing. anyway, welcome to the site. although, this isn't exactly the place to ask that question.

start ranting whenever.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Eastside said:
don't mind them. all the threads started here in the welcome wagon are basically the same thing. anyway, welcome to the site. although, this isn't exactly the place to ask that question.

start ranting whenever.
yup what he said.....and since u r cool with Stiflerette and Eastside then i won't be too harsh on you......fuck you...enjoy your stay.......don't drink your roommate's beer....it has some semen in it......well you can drink it if you lke semen but i can give you a mouthful anytime ;)

DIZNUTS

rockmaiden04 said:
Thanks for the welcome DIZNUTS. Fuck you too. You can keep that offer. I am flattered though ;)
cool i can keep that offer in your mouth.......SWEET :thumbsup:

rockmaiden04

From the Eastside
So, DIZNUTS, do you go to college? I am a student at Southeast MO State University, a party school for real :cool:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm going to be honest.

I have low expectations for you.

It's a blessing, trust me.

Diznuts, you horny fucker, keep your dick to yourself, man. Rockmaiden, you know my answer to your question.

DIZNUTS

rockmaiden04 said:
So, DIZNUTS, do you go to college? I am a student at Southeast MO State University, a party school for real :cool:
no i don't i couldn't get a freaking loan :thumbsdn: right now im workin 66 hours a week to pay off my car debt and as soon as i get my settlement from my car accident then i will go to college :thumbsup:

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
Welcome fuckface. If you're a friend of Eastside's then you're a friend of mine. I came down to southeast one time over my springbreak and spent the night in his room. Please forgive me if we met and i don't remember you........I was quite drunk.

Oh yes, we remember you quite well Kefka's Will. BTW, you don't have to apologize after every curse word. The blond has gotten used to such things. And I thought you were only tipsy? ;) It was a very fun meeting. Are you coming here in the fall still?

Fucking computer. *imagines kicking it out the window* Sorry to Kreffka'sWill. I know I misspelled your user name, my fucking computer and the lousy internet connection at SEMO wouldn't let me edit it. Grrrrrrrr.

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
Oh, no you're thinking of the other guy I was with. He's another of our friends. He was only tipsy, but I was pretty drunk. I'm blonde, and he's got dark hair. I don't think he is planning on going to southeast anymore though.

Easty

Click click boom
tiger_86 said:
Oh yes, we remember you quite well Kefka's Will. BTW, you don't have to apologize after every curse word. The blond has gotten used to such things. And I thought you were only tipsy? ;) It was a very fun meeting. Are you coming here in the fall still?
wrong person.