Hey, Im New!!

BreedersTitleTK

BreedersTitleTK
Yeah okie, im new so give me time to figure this out! I really dont know what to say right now, but im sure later on some shit will happen. So yeah, im cool..anyone wanna be my buddie? JANIE, where r uuuu?? Okies, well yeah, laters!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Welcome my friend! Johnny is in the next room with the whips and chains you will be using today. Don't forget your lucky anal plug.

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
[sky] said:
Welcome my friend! Johnny is in the next room with the whips and chains you will be using today. Don't forget your lucky anal plug.

Do you ever say anything different? Johnny this, Johnny that. It's rather annoying. Just thought I'd point that out, incase you didn't know. :thumbsdn:

Welcome again, Breeders. Get to ranting and raving. :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Hey have fun Breeders, Hope you find WTF?! to your liking, What am I saying? Of course you will! ;) Hope to see ya around.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
At Jingles request I will be nice.
<Jingles> everyone say hi!
<Jingles> and be nice!
:rotflmao: So I will be nice. I always am. :thumbsup: Would you like some S.C.U.M. brand Kool-Aid? I would suggest it. :thumbsup: Another one of Havok's friends. Don't be like Janie (tiggerteengurl) and post here once and then leave. :thumbsdn:

n00b head

The pron storer
n00b.jpg

Welcome we embrace you with open arms. No? Okay I embrace you with open arms

Easty

Click click boom
buddy? WTF would I, the great Eastside want a buddy for? just kidding, sure I will. When I first got started here, I couldn't really say anything. You get the hang of it really quick.

Welcome :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
well since most of the people had "nice" replies to this thread i guess i will follow in the same manner......Fuck you :mfinger: and welcome.....

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Would you like some candy?

Perhaps a special brownie made just for you?

If you're lucky, you'll even get some icing. ;)

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Would you like some candy?

Perhaps a special brownie made just for you?

If you're lucky, you'll even get some icing. ;)
sweet BWM you got your candy back.....can i have some?