WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey im new!

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I have already read the yucks guide and understand it completly. So i wont be like any other noob, I take the time to follow directions. So yea i am new, and i just want to get to know you all. :thumbsup:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Ok, i will use to my fullest potential, without getting cockedfarmed...

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Am i any diferent from the other noobs that start out??

I'm_Darth_Vader said:
I have already read the yucks guide and understand it completly. So i wont be like any other noob, I take the time to follow directions. So yea i am new, and i just want to get to know you all. :thumbsup:
Welcome young one, may the force be with you. Dont get cocked farm.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Am i any diferent from the other noobs that start out??
oops, Different. Thought i put two f's, But i guess i forgot to. So can you answer my question plz?

Everybody's different in their own unique, special way.

It's hard to judge when you just joined... stick around a while and I'll geht back to you. :)

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
sweet, thanks for your opinion. Catch back to you later.

Sounds good.

Post lots (don't spam), have fun, and watch your backside... especially when gehtfuct's around. And, last but definately not least, don't eat the yellow snow.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Yea i will be sure to stay away from that damn yellow snow(fucking dog). And what would spam be considered??

bnccoder

Postaholic
That was me,not the dog.

Fuck you, and welcome to the site.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Damn, that is some yellow pee you got there. My dog ate it. It was amusing to wacth.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
That is the coolest thing i have ever seen. Where did you get that?? Cause i want to put it in my sig.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hi.
Bye.
:mfinger:
See? It's fuckin' simple.