WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey kids.

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
My other post got removed (that time of the month for a moderator?), so here's the new one...

Some of you may know me, but most of you won't, because being e-famous is for fatasses, I was RageAgainstTheTree(s) from NotSoFake.com.

Sooo, yeah, welcome me bitches.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Welcome :mfinger:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fuxed said:
My other post got removed (that time of the month for a moderator?), so here's the new one...

Some of you may know me, but most of you won't, because being e-famous is for fatasses, I was RageAgainstTheTree(s) from NotSoFake.com.

EDIT..

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
Yeah I'm underground, like an underground MC, only without the ghetto rhymes for sheezy teh jeezy, or the gunshot wounds and knife scars... That was a mean forum to learn to flame on though, it was just mean and like 3 guys, and those 3 guys typed like "STFU NUB OMG WTF I R KIL U NWO FUKR!11", which made it all the harder to understand what was going on.

Jung

???
Premium
Fuxed said:

I closed your other post for stupidity. I'm male, so no PMS here, kiddo.

Welcome, newb, hopefully your future threads will be more intelligent than your last one.

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
Cool, moderators hate me, it makes me feel special, you know?

Jung

???
Premium
I wouldn't say I hate anyone on the internet, except maybe those ridiculous religious fundamentalists. I would, however, rather read well though out and interesting threads, rather than boring l33t speak and self proclamations of being a ‘l33t flamer and cheater,’ and I try to keep Chit Chat at least quasi-intelligent.

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
<~ teh l33t3st h4x0r of teh l33t

Like that? Crap, that was all I had thought out... Now I have to make this not a one liner... Yaarrgh.

How's the weather in wherever you live?

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Fuxed said:
it's clouding over fast, or is that just my mood?

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Fuxed said:
<~ teh l33t3st h4x0r of teh l33t

Like that? Crap, that was all I had thought out... Now I have to make this not a one liner... Yaarrgh.

Ahhh another genius :rolleyes: welcome :mfinger:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
So.. did you want the red carpet? Because that's extra, and be careful of the pee-stain in the corner.. Yeah, I still haven't got it dry-cleaned since Uber's entrance.

I saw another of Fuxed's posts about running over liberals and then lighting himself on fire and wasn't entertained. I do not welcome this 'tard. :thumbsdn: