WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

HEY! look at me...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Here's a simple(minded) idea.
Since the Three Stooges like the simple things in life.
Why not confine their simple minds into one forum.
ie:one forum in B&T,or a chat room if you will?
'They' seem to like quik and simple 'insults'.
Give them a simple place(like a chat room) to
practise their speeka too yoo skills.AND as an added bonus...
If any users cross over to the newbish,they can simply join
the redundant simeon club.(until they evolve)

Just a simple thought........Until the WTF series starts anyway.
:beer: :smash:

Last edited by a moderator:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
that sounds fine. If the room were far, far away from me. How do I put them on ignore? I am tired of reading thier posts, im just not as smart as they are and cant keep up.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
that sounds fine. If the room were far, far away from me. How do I put them on ignore? I am tired of reading thier posts, im just not as smart as they are and cant keep up.
Left click username.(theirs)

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Stay tuned to Tuesday. :)

secret, tell me i need to know...........................

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
It's not a matter of keeping up. It's a matter of keeping your dinner down.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MaxPower said:
I love secrets. they're so....so.......so Secret.

Oh yes its such a big secret that not even i know the secret secret... i can only let you know this....

Its a secret lol

you ever play that game is grade school where one person whispers another a secret and it goes down the line till it come back to the same perosn and it's completely different when it started? what the fuck (wtf) was the name of that again?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
Oh yes its such a big secret that not even i know the secret secret... i can only let you know this....

Its a secret lol
Damn you Kit, and your teasing and taunting ways. Some day, I'll know your secret. ...I will Know.....I.......Will......Know.

That was Tuesday right?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
neckdemon said:
you ever play that game is grade school where one person whispers another a secret and it goes down the line till it come back to the same perosn and it's completely different when it started? what the fuck (wtf) was the name of that again?
Telephone. That's fun to play when everyone's drunk, so is twister.