WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey new and loving it?

Hayleigh

ha ha, Indeed!!
hey! im Hayleigh and fine! how are you all?
this site is looking good so far, not really sure what to do but il get used to it? hopefully!
well... yeah so i don't know what to write but yeah ya'no!

later
xxx

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Unforgiven said:
What the fuck's with everybody signing their posts with x's?
Those aren't x's... they're hugs... can't you see? They're like little arms...

Welcome Hayleigh, lookin' good so far, don't fuck it up.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
hayleigh, before the evening is over Tostig and DotCom will request a viewing of your breasts..
it isn't mandatory.. ;)

welcome, have fucking fun.

ye du keep luvn it fur as lang as du kin cuz deez f*ckers ul f*ck u up in no let d do onytin!!
no even spaek da y du spaeks!

Boycott said:
No, Sadzy.
Hayleigh types legibly.

it laekly dusno matr how she typs ul laekly f*ck her up ony y jus fur a laf eh???
hayleigh da best advise i cud gi di is stay away fae dem dayr aa a bunch o liarz n english f*ckers

Sadzy said:
it laekly dusno matr how she typs ul laekly f*ck her up ony y jus fur a laf eh???
hayleigh da best advise i cud gi di is stay away fae dem dayr aa a bunch o liarz n english f*ckers
Damn! Isn't it a little bit hard to type like that? I would need to practice that. It must be hard for you do homework and stuff in school.

PS- This doesn't mean I respect it, I think typing like that is totally idiotic.

Welcome, Hayleigh

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Welcome aboard Hayleigh.

Go away Sadzy. That shit seriously needs to stop.

Aside from the z, your sig has to be a c&p.

Jung

???
Premium
Sadzy said:
Hi, I'm banning you for 4 days so you can try to learn English.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
dammit, Void ruins everything! and what's worse, he lumped me in with DotCom. I think that means I need to work on my flaming skills so people don't think i'm retarded.

anyway, welcome to the far end of the interwebnets, where almost anything goes. It's hard to fuck it up, but don't. have fun, get bent.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Tostig said:
dammit, Void ruins everything! and what's worse, he lumped me in with DotCom. I think that means I need to work on my flaming skills so people don't think i'm retarded.

anyway, welcome to the far end of the interwebnets, where almost anything goes. It's hard to fuck it up, but don't. have fun, get bent.
What kind of sick and twisted individual must Void be to to lump me with some boobiephobe.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
void said:
i used to fuck the english.. now i fuck an american, what a life.. :)
mmmmmmmmm.....English chicks know their way around the bedroom. I don't have to tell you, not to let the civilized, distinguished, demeanor fool you. ;)
Just a word of advice. If you relax the handcuffs don't hurt as much, and If they say "This won't hurt a bit" they mean "won't scar much".