WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

"Hey, pay you a quarter to kick you in the balls"

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Today at school I lost my lunch money, So I decided to earn a quick buck or 2 by letting people kick me in the balls.

Unfortunately, the whole thing got out of hand and my money was took away by the principal and donated to the find a cure for cancer bullshit.

About 30 people kicked me.

sexy said:
Today at school I lost my lunch money, So I decided to earn a quick buck or 2 by letting people kick me in the balls.

Unfortunately, the whole thing got out of hand and my money was took away by the principal and donated to the find a cure for cancer bullshit.

That was a very stupid idea, dude. It sucks that you got nothing, though.

Go kick you principle in the nuts, and take your money back! :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
sexy said:

I find this hard to believe. However if it was true. It has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You are putting your self in danger for a few bucks. This reminds me of dumb asses who steal cars or convenience stores. They settle for 200 dollars or whatever instead of planning something and going for the big bucks.

n00b head

The pron storer
Everyone knows that all you have to do is watch pulp fiction and then you can become a gangster and shoot people in the head and rob restaurants without being caught Well either everyone knows or i just made that up.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
I find this hard to believe. However if it was true. It has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You are putting your self in danger for a few bucks. This reminds me of dumb asses who steal cars or convenience stores. They settle for 200 dollars or whatever instead of planning something and going for the big bucks.
Actually, most of the kids at my school are stupid fucks. So I barely got hit there.

Most of the kicks went to my inner thighs.

I still had to walk like those retarded cowboys in western movies.

bnccoder

Postaholic
LMFAO I would have bought a couple of dollars worth of tickets at that price. I've got steel toe boots.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah, i'd say its worth 4 kicks for a dollar

HaDeS

everybodies dead dave!!!
thats were the money is im quitting my papers and trying my luck at that.

good idea there

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
LMFAO I would have bought a couple of dollars worth of tickets at that price. I've got steel toe boots.
ouch!!!

IDK how you could stand that.....right now at my school, theres abunch of fuckin retards walkin round and hitting eachother in the nuts......well its quite comical but not whwn im the victim.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
If true don't ever do that stupid shit again! WTF?!?!

My brother would get mad and sneak up and kick me in the balls from behind, he actually did permanent damage to one of my testicles, it's all broken up inside. That shit is serious! Don't! :confused:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
ChilianFuckFace said:
maybe, but the most ive ever stolen was some guys lunch and pokemon cards.....as you can see it was along time ago.

sexy said:

I'm not tryin' to seem like an asshole or anything man, but I probably would've kicked you in the balls just for being fucking stupid and wouldn't have paid a fuckin' cent for it. You have to admit once you look back on it, you were being fucking retarded. To bad ya got fucked over anyways by your pricipal. Why didn't ya make the same offer to him for the price of letting you off?:slap: I bet he would've taken ya up on that! lol

Dude i have solved that problem what i do is i get something good the night before for dinner or lunch and the next day WALLA i have chinese foor for lunch and i get to beat the bitches back from taking it.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ThingX said:
Dude i have solved that problem what i do is i get something good the night before for dinner or lunch and the next day WALLA i have chinese foor for lunch and i get to beat the bitches back from taking it.
....whaa???? :confused:

Hey buddy, you should be on that Jackass movie... you'd fit into the cast perfectly! I'd pay to kick you in the sack! lmafo... Sorry you got screwed over by your principal!

~!Jessica!~

Shine

Blowing up my pants
Jessica43999 said:
Hey buddy, you should be on that Jackass movie... you'd fit into the cast perfectly! I'd pay to kick you in the sack! lmafo... Sorry you got screwed over by your principal!

~!Jessica!~
I thought you were against screwing. :rolleyes:

#e@#5#$#@!@##~@Shine~@##@!@!#$#5#@e#

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jessica43999 said:

~!Jessica!~
shit. I totally forgot about this thread. Well basically i have to layout woodchips for the rest of the year. It sucks.