WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey! Rage fucker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you out there. You're looking for my posts and you're cycle repping everyone else just so you can stab me with your knife of anti-diplomacy, eh? Well I've got news for you. That's some pretty shallow shit. If your personality was pool water, you'd only be up to my ankles. So let's hear it bitch. Talk some SHIT! Quit being a fucking pussy!

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
TheLampIncident said:
I see you out there. You're looking for my posts and you're cycle repping everyone else just so you can stab me with your knife of anti-diplomacy, eh? Well I've got news for you. That's some pretty shallow shit. If your personality was pool water, you'd only be up to my ankles. So let's hear it bitch. Talk some SHIT! Quit being a fucking pussy!
This has been done before Lampfucker. :thumbsdn:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
My third hate thread, nice! :thumbsup:

Well actually I've been cycling for johnnyK and since you're a fucktard I gave you bad rep. Now cry about it, bitch :mfinger:

Cycling for johnny, eh? So in your obsession to get johnny to stay in the cage, you give me negative rep to push your little forced, passive aggressive attacks my way? Sounds like a cheap shot there, partner.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Rage against said:
My third hate thread, nice! :thumbsup:

Well actually I've been cycling for johnnyK and since you're a fucktard I gave you bad rep. Now cry about it, bitch :mfinger:
So proud, really I am. That you two, who both spen a lot of time in issues, can look past one anothers disagreements and have a logical, yet still opinionated discussion without the calling of names.

Oh, shit. Wrong kids.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
TheLampIncident said:
Are you the cuntfuck I'm looking for? No. Get out.
I won't leave asshole. Why don't you go bitch some more about how I gave you bad rep?

Jung

???
Premium
Rage against said:
So you're admitting to abusing the rep system?
dustinzgirl said:
Oh, shit. Wrong kids.
Oh, hi.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
TheLampIncident said:
Cycling for johnny, eh? So in your obsession to get johnny to stay in the cage, you give me negative rep to push your little forced, passive aggressive attacks my way? Sounds like a cheap shot there, partner.
I'm trying to get him out. You're like the only one I bad repped while cycling...oh yeah and cuddles :thumbsup: . But yeah. You thought I was cycling for you eh? hah, nope. That would be like crossing the street just to kill a bug on the ground, not worth the effort nor the time..

junglizm said:
So you're admitting to abusing the rep system?
basically, yeah. I've been abusing alot of shit lately, like weed, lack of sleep, your mom, goats... oh wait, no, not goats.

Rage against said:
I'm trying to get him out. You're like the only one I bad repped while cycling...oh yeah and cuddles :thumbsup: . But yeah. You thought I was cycling for you eh? hah, nope. That would be like crossing the street just to kill a bug on the ground, not worth the effort nor the time...
You know, I think you decided to look for my posts because you don't like me and you'd like to see me crash and burn. You're not giving me the whole story. You're a filthy fucking liar.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
TheLampIncident said:
You know, I think you decided to look for my posts because you don't like me and you'd like to see me crash and burn. You're not giving me the whole story. You're a filthy fucking liar.
I want to see you crash and burn. So whenever I see one of your posts I'll neg rep you. I am a filthy fucking liar. I know this is for Rageagainst but I don't care.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Please, please, please tell me that this is not a thread about Rep points cycling to pass out neg rep?

Are you people fucking kidding?

Where is the blod, the gore, the essence of BT?

Let me get you started:

"Look bitch, I dont like you. Internet god willing, your ability to type and speak will be taken by flesh eating locusts in a giant swarm. Your ability to comprehend what I am saying is far to inadequate, and yet you continue to reply, only causing yourself to be more of a fool"

That is flaming. Rep is just fucking Rep.

Well, okay then.

Rage, you're a donkey fucking pile of cow manure. You shit mail-order catalogues out of your gaping asshole that swelled to the size of a coconut after you let a zoo giraffe poke his long neck inside after hours. You blow poison-covered snots out of your nose that multiply and breed armies of Middle Eastern terrorists that we're fighting now. The more deformed ones turn into mud people with their mud swords and mud eyepatches and they spend their entire lives punching cats in the ribcage.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
hmmm... can you do better??

i think i'd like to suggest the edit function on that post...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
chucktheskiffie said:
hmmm... can you do better??

i think i'd like to suggest the edit function on that post...
Why? I thought it was rather good. I especially like the usage of mud eyepatches, that signifies originality, which is much more interesting than another bullshit thread about fucking Rep.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
dustinzgirl said:
Why? I thought it was rather good. I especially like the usage of mud eyepatches, that signifies originality, which is much more interesting than another bullshit thread about fucking Rep.
10/10 for originality - i agree... but toward the end it seemed to lose focus. It became more about the oddness than the actual flame.

Dear god, we are dissecting flames now?? Slow day at work...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
chucktheskiffie said:
10/10 for originality - i agree... but toward the end it seemed to lose focus. It became more about the oddness than the actual flame.

Dear god, we are dissecting flames now?? Slow day at work...

i agree the addition of the cats at the end did create a loss of focus.

yes, I am bored too.

Status
Not open for further replies.