WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hey ''ron''

3
0
0
#1
youre right but its still gay that youre looking at some grandmas tits that disgusting but i agree with you ya little prick
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#2
leth-ash said:
youre right but its still gay that youre looking at some grandmas tits that disgusting but i agree with you ya little prick
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, dipshit. I don't look at old women. Why not go back and figure out what the Hell you're talking about? I'll wait.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#5
youknowthedeal said:
this person is a dumbass
If I didn't know exactly what you meant, I'd think from the above that you meant that I am dumbass.

He/she/it must have gone to another class.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#6
ron said:
If I didn't know exactly what you meant, I'd think from the above that you meant that I am dumbass.

He/she/it must have gone to another class.
i guess
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#7
leth-ash said:
youre right but its still gay that youre looking at some grandmas tits that disgusting but i agree with you ya little prick
Dude, remove the ball hair from your mouth before you speak. Post something that someone not high on crack can understand.
 
3
0
0
#8
here is my awnser ron

ron said:
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, dipshit. I don't look at old women. Why not go back and figure out what the Hell you're talking about? I'll wait.
im saying that its gay that youre looking at the tits of old ugly woman
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#9
leth-ash said:
im saying that its gay that youre looking at the tits of old ugly woman
And I am saying that you're confused, that I don't look at old women, I never said that I look at old women, and you need to figure out what the fuck (sic) you're talking about.
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#10
I'll do ya one better, I've fondled, sucked and fucked grandma tits. She was 38 y/o and I'd throw aside many a 18 y/o little chickies to get back to those grandma tits. What's your fuckin' point?
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#11
GottaHurt said:
I'll do ya one better, I've fondled, sucked and fucked grandma tits. She was 38 y/o and I'd throw aside many a 18 y/o little chickies to get back to those grandma tits. What's your fuckin' point?
Um...I don't think I'd put a 38-year-old woman in the grandma category.

That is, unless she was.
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#12
ron said:
Um...I don't think I'd put a 38-year-old woman in the grandma category.

That is, unless she was.
Yep, 17 y/o daughter with a newborn.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#13
GottaHurt said:
Yep, 17 y/o daughter with a newborn.
Kind of what I was thinking. It happens.

Most women that age would terrify, shock, and mutilate these little bastards during a sexual encounter. They'd die happy...
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#14
ron said:
Kind of what I was thinking. It happens.

Most women that age would terrify, shock, and mutilate these little bastards during a sexual encounter. They'd die happy...
Oh, their logic and outlook blows me away. I posted in another thread, that Christy Brinkley is 50 y/o and one of the morons was disgusted that I would even consider fucking her, because of her age. Yet these are the same dicksmacks digging through their family tree looking for one of their cousins to fuck.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#15
GottaHurt said:
Oh, their logic and outlook blows me away. I posted in another thread, that Christy Brinkley is 50 y/o and one of the morons was disgusted that I would even consider fucking her, because of her age. Yet these are the same dicksmacks digging through their family tree looking for one of their cousins to fuck.
Dumbasses. Christy Brinkley, for instance, works out with Chuck Norris and looks good for their age; being 50 just makes it that much more impressive.

I don't care how hot your cousin is and how much the bloodline has been thinned between you, she's still a blood relative. That's just wrong.