WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey there? Who wants to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
If anyone really wants to play we can start a whole nother one with new characters if anyone really wants to post. Seems our group sorta faded away. Any takers? You must post on this thread to be considered.

homura394

Fresh Meat
Sure, I'd love to join!:)
But, really, If no one else is seeming to post is it only you and me:(

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
I would, but I'm not the most creative person. :(

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
To be fair, I have absolutely no idea what's going on with this game, if it ever starts up. It seems there was an initial surge of curiosity, but boredom quickly set in for most. So I don't know if it's gonna re-start again or what?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I have no information either. My IM's to Kitana have gone unanswered. If I don't see you guys starting anything up in an organized way I'll move this forum private and closed until you do. :D

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I got a response recently and basically she wants you guys to do whatever you want with it. She can't dedicate any time for it right now.

mot2006

Ben Dover
you like this rpg? try this one !

MOD: We do not need to try this RPG, thank you. Please do not spam our forums with links to stupid places. It is not allowed.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fuck it, lets start over again. Let me get permission from Jason, and we will re-do the game. With some more defining rules, and perhaps tie it into the WTF RPG?

Status
Not open for further replies.