WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey there

StormRusher said:
Hey, My name is Kyle

Nice forum Jason!! :thumbsup:
You have ruined yourself with that sig. I pity you...almost.

welcome to wtf.com plz start something original blah blah blah fuck you

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Awaken said:
You have ruined yourself with that sig. I pity you...almost.

welcome to wtf.com plz start something original blah blah blah fuck you
like that was orignial :rolleyes:

yes, Welcome....enjoy your stay....visit Johnny k's room for your ahem..check up :D drink the grap flavored KOOL-AID and eat some of BWM's candy.....and show us your man boobies...cuz i know you got some :thumbsdn:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Watch your ass one wrong move and you'll get raped. Read the rules before posting and obay them or you'll get cock farmed. What the hell are you still doing reading thiis post get out there and make some posts.

DIZNUTS

bnccoder said:
Watch your ass one wrong move and you'll get raped. Read the rules before posting and obay them or you'll get cock farmed. What the hell are you still doing reading thiis post get out there and make some posts.
mother fucker.....how did you know i was reading this post this fucking instant? you are like fucking morpheus or something.....

Easty

Click click boom
welcome fuckface.

i agree, obey the rules or you WILL be caged. gettin all your rep points taken away is like :sword: :bomb: :gun: all at the same time.

aka...play nice

DIZNUTS

Eastside said:
welcome fuckface.

i agree, obey the rules or you WILL be caged. gettin all your rep points taken away is like :sword: :bomb: :gun: all at the same time.

aka...play nice
and you forgot getting ass raped again......not by Johnny K but by his sould trapped in screw_ball's body

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
and try not to post on the "life sucks" forum about suicide, we have enough of that already.