WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey whats up with this?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Ok I have been getting this error message "POST requests from foreign hosts are not allowed." whenever i try to click on a link in the homepage on wtf ever sence the site went down a couple of days ago. I couldnt even sign in until i managed to find a differnt place where it asked me to sign in.
Anyone else got this?
Any ideas what im getting it?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Yeah... before today i was getting some strange messages, i think its just leftover crap from the server switch, try hitting the refresh button on your browser, or deleting some of the temp files that you've got. Both worked for me.

PS. Thanks Broken. Or whoever it was that gave hints how to fix that. Max, or Brit... I cant remember exactly who said.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, I was getting that same message

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
The only time this error message should be occuring is when you attempt to search the site via the HOME page/portal or if you are logged out and attempt to login using the HOME page/portal login form. We're aware of this bug that the portal software suffers from, and are awaiting a fix for this from the programmers...

In the meantime, all users should login via the forums main page.

Though you do have to ask yourself, WTF you logged out for?

All your lives are belong to us. Make your time.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Jason said:
All your lives are belong to us. Make your time.
I think that deserves a LOLLERManche (I made this myself!).

creep

skandalous allstar
Descent said:
I think that deserves a LOLLERManche (I made this myself!).
oh come on don't start bringing this stuff into the forum. :eek:

Descent

Hella Constipated
HYPOCRACY! said:
oh come on don't start bringing this stuff into the forum.
This coming from a guy with an "OMG ROBOT DANCING MARIO!11ponee!!@;nfAhasdfShift+onerwALKHBKIF(Etc....etc...etc...) avatar.

I already stopped posting that stupid LOLLER shit, I realized it sucked (THANK YOU ICARUS!)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Descent said:
I already stopped posting that stupid LOLLER shit, I realized it sucked (THANK YOU ICARUS!)
Thank god!