Hey whats up

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,597
2,180
537
fuck you

welcome

try the cheese, myself and gehtfuct put our sweat and blood into making it this good...............................
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
YUCK FOU!!! said:
fuck you

welcome

try the cheese, myself and gehtfuct put our sweat and blood into making it this good...............................
mmm...cheese :thumbsup:
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
I'm getting a vision..... I'm not going to like you and you're probally going to get cock farmed within three weeks. It seems the MODS are going slap-happy with the cock-cuffs.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
bnccoder said:
I'm getting a vision..... I'm not going to like you and you're probally going to get cock farmed within three weeks. It seems the MODS are going slap-happy with the cock-cuffs.
cock-cuffs? what ever happened to gehtfuct's cock rings????
 

FusionRed

Flame Bait
6
0
0
YUCK FOU!!! said:
fuck you

welcome

try the cheese, myself and gehtfuct put our sweat and blood into making it this good...............................

Oops let me try that again, No thanks, I like my pink taco with nothing on it.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
FusionRed said:
Oops let me try that again, No thanks, I like my pink taco with nothing on it.
you are just trying to build you post count aren't you? well it works :thumbsup:
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
DIZNUTS said:
cock-cuffs? what ever happened to gehtfuct's cock rings????
I think he is trying to bring in another farmer with them right now. He finally got them unstuck from the last time.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
bnccoder said:
I think he is trying to bring in another farmer with them right now. He finally got them unstuck from the last time.
figures.....
 

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
4,166
3
352
Ah...

FusionRed, I'd have to say I hate you more than most noobs I hate. Because you see, I hate everyone. Except Awaken. I had a secret crush on him, and then I discovered that he shared the sman feelings... So we're getting married in Utah next Wednesday. But I'm really fucking stressed out, though. I just can't find the right cake...
 

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
329
0
0
Dude, you made a horrible entrance into this forum, it wasn't even funny. If you go on like that you'll probly attempt suicide in a week if you keep posting.
 

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
109
0
0
Is everyone here constantly having PMS?!

Jesus fuck FR don't let these oldies get to you ;)
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
screw_ball said:
Ah...

FusionRed, I'd have to say I hate you more than most noobs I hate. Because you see, I hate everyone. Except Awaken. I had a secret crush on him, and then I discovered that he shared the sman feelings... So we're getting married in Utah next Wednesday. But I'm really fucking stressed out, though. I just can't find the right cake...
can i be the best man? :naughty:
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,563
10
68
DIZNUTS said:
you are just trying to build you post count aren't you? well it works :thumbsup:

but the more he posts, the less spending points he gehts.

welcome you double-posting fuckbag. :thumbsup:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
Eastside said:
but the more he posts, the less spending points he gehts.

welcome you double-posting fuckbag. :thumbsup:
its ok....if he will say something dumb once again meow i will just neg him :thumbsup: