WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey whats up

FusionRed

Flame Bait
Whats up persons, hope to blast you all soon. :mfinger:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
FusionRed said:
Blast us? man fuck you :mfinger: oh yea welcome :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
fuck you

welcome

try the cheese, myself and gehtfuct put our sweat and blood into making it this good...............................

DIZNUTS

YUCK FOU!!! said:
fuck you

welcome

try the cheese, myself and gehtfuct put our sweat and blood into making it this good...............................
mmm...cheese :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
FusionRed said:
OH OH I wanna play blasters too!!

bnccoder

Postaholic
I'm getting a vision..... I'm not going to like you and you're probally going to get cock farmed within three weeks. It seems the MODS are going slap-happy with the cock-cuffs.

DIZNUTS

bnccoder said:
I'm getting a vision..... I'm not going to like you and you're probally going to get cock farmed within three weeks. It seems the MODS are going slap-happy with the cock-cuffs.
cock-cuffs? what ever happened to gehtfuct's cock rings????

FusionRed

Flame Bait
No thanks, I like my pink taco without anything on it.

FusionRed

Flame Bait
YUCK FOU!!! said:
fuck you

welcome

Oops let me try that again, No thanks, I like my pink taco with nothing on it.

DIZNUTS

FusionRed said:
Oops let me try that again, No thanks, I like my pink taco with nothing on it.
you are just trying to build you post count aren't you? well it works :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
DIZNUTS said:
cock-cuffs? what ever happened to gehtfuct's cock rings????
I think he is trying to bring in another farmer with them right now. He finally got them unstuck from the last time.

DIZNUTS

bnccoder said:
I think he is trying to bring in another farmer with them right now. He finally got them unstuck from the last time.
figures.....

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Ah...

FusionRed, I'd have to say I hate you more than most noobs I hate. Because you see, I hate everyone. Except Awaken. I had a secret crush on him, and then I discovered that he shared the sman feelings... So we're getting married in Utah next Wednesday. But I'm really fucking stressed out, though. I just can't find the right cake...

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Dude, you made a horrible entrance into this forum, it wasn't even funny. If you go on like that you'll probly attempt suicide in a week if you keep posting.

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
Is everyone here constantly having PMS?!

Jesus fuck FR don't let these oldies get to you ;)

DIZNUTS

screw_ball said:
Ah...

FusionRed, I'd have to say I hate you more than most noobs I hate. Because you see, I hate everyone. Except Awaken. I had a secret crush on him, and then I discovered that he shared the sman feelings... So we're getting married in Utah next Wednesday. But I'm really fucking stressed out, though. I just can't find the right cake...
can i be the best man? :naughty:

Easty

Click click boom
DIZNUTS said:
you are just trying to build you post count aren't you? well it works :thumbsup:
but the more he posts, the less spending points he gehts.

welcome you double-posting fuckbag. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Eastside said:
but the more he posts, the less spending points he gehts.

welcome you double-posting fuckbag. :thumbsup:
its ok....if he will say something dumb once again meow i will just neg him :thumbsup: