WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey yall

Fÿn

Always black
So how you've been?
I often think about this site, I don't know why I never seem to forget about it, it comes back from time to time, can you please GET OUT OF MY HEAD?
Nah, it's not that bad.

This place gets me melancholic.
In all the time I haven't been around I got rid of a very shitty situation I was in with my mother and sister I had written about here, then I moved twice, had a son (I didn't want to, really, my girlfriend got pregnant lying 'bout the pill and I'm a man so fuck me, I have no say on the outcome of that and society hates you if you imply men should have a say), I love the little kid tho. I have a new cat! My mother moved very far away, I was fired and then hired at a great job where an old good friend works but the pay ain't all that much. I got older goddammit, I'm near 30 now, I learned how to deal with women mostly (not an easy skill to get), I still got my long hair because it wasn't, like, a phase duuuude, and I got a brand new forms of contempt for this brave new PC world I didn't know I had in me. I don't have many new skills, I don't have my band anymore :( and.... I learned to sharpen knives with whetstones and now shave with a cutthroat razor! That's cool, right? ...right...?

All in all I still have crappy economy but a nice life, I'd dare say.
It's nice to see you're still around. This place is kinda of a time capsule or something, at least that's how it feels.

Anyways, lots of love and go fuck yourselves.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I got older goddammit, I'm near 30 now ...
Anyways, lots of love and go fuck yourselves.
Near 30, eh? Kid, I just turned 50 at the end of April so YOU go and fuck YOURself. :D I love your hair, though.

Good luck to you and your son. Hopefully you'll be a responsible parent, Dad and mentor. And congratulations on the new cat.

CoprophagousCop

Old and bold and doesn't do what he's told.
Premium
How is my favorite person from Uruguay? (Or as Donald Trump would say, "You're a gay.")

(Does your Montevideo involve Russian hookers?)

It is good to hear from you. I still do not know if Fÿn is pronounced "fin", like a shark's fin, or "feen" which rhymes with "teen".

• 1LOL
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

Fÿn

Always black
How is my favorite person from Uruguay? (Or as Donald Trump would say, "You're a gay.")

(Does your Montevideo involve Russian hookers?)

It is good to hear from you. I still do not know if Fÿn is pronounced "fin", like a shark's fin, or "feen" which rhymes with "teen".
Hey Cop! So long. I'm pretty sure there must be Russian hookers here somewhere, I have a friend who is into the uh... that underground scene, I'll check.
Fyn is pronounced as the name Finn or as the shark fin, yep

It could also be fane, if he's using the Dutch way. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IJ_(digraph)
I didn't know that, Fane ain't bad.

• 1Helpful
Reactions: CoprophagousCop

CoprophagousCop

Old and bold and doesn't do what he's told.
Premium
Fyn is pronounced as the name Finn or as the shark fin, yep
So all these years I have been pronouncing your name correctly in my head!

(Now I wonder if I am pronouncing @ib4 correctly. Is it like "eye before" or "ibb four"?)

• 1Like
Reactions: Fÿn

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
^ I thought it was the rule of grammar - i before e except after... probly a clue to the spelling of his real name?