WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hey you guys i have a problem :(

hey every1 i have a problem... my best friends mom has some sand in her vagina and we were trying 2 fuck last night but the sand tore up the condom and then all the sand got on my dick and hurt like fuck... thats my story thank you very much :mfinger:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Got Weed666 said:
hey every1 i have a problem... my best friends mom has some sand in her vagina and we were trying 2 fuck last night but the sand tore up the condom and then all the sand got on my dick and hurt like fuck... thats my story thank you very much :mfinger:
This doesn't belong in Issues...

Big E

burner of random shit
Wow that had to be the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.

yes but this is the reason why your a stupid fucking mexican... :mfinger:

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
hey got weed... u might want to change your subtitle thing from flame bait to somethin else. i always laugh when i see people haven't noticed that yet and they're mouthin off. in any case.. i agree with big e (wtf is with that name anyway?) im sure this thread will get a lot more attention in the bait and tackle forum.

Big E

burner of random shit
Ok I will mow your lawn but you will have to pay me in one taco. But on a much liter note this is a realy gay thread gotweed666 your on the pay of mrnewbie for_starters and ItakeOffense.Now Im going to say this STFU