hey you guys i have a problem :(

Got Weed666

Fresh Meat
hey every1 i have a problem... my best friends mom has some sand in her vagina and we were trying 2 fuck last night but the sand tore up the condom and then all the sand got on my dick and hurt like fuck... thats my story thank you very much :mfinger:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Got Weed666 said:
hey every1 i have a problem... my best friends mom has some sand in her vagina and we were trying 2 fuck last night but the sand tore up the condom and then all the sand got on my dick and hurt like fuck... thats my story thank you very much :mfinger:
This doesn't belong in Issues...

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
hey got weed... u might want to change your subtitle thing from flame bait to somethin else. i always laugh when i see people haven't noticed that yet and they're mouthin off. in any case.. i agree with big e (wtf is with that name anyway?) im sure this thread will get a lot more attention in the bait and tackle forum.

Big E

burner of random shit
Ok I will mow your lawn but you will have to pay me in one taco. But on a much liter note this is a realy gay thread gotweed666 your on the pay of mrnewbie for_starters and ItakeOffense.Now Im going to say this STFU