WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey you shitfucking cockassed mongoloid midget spikers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been here in months. Just because I was too good for you all. So I left for greener pastures. But I got eaten by cattle who were grazing on those greener pastures. They walked around and shat out my body at this forum again. Anyway, I was just stopping in, so I thought I'd say fuck all of you and your mothers and I hope you die.

OmFg TtYl :):):):)

I Hate The FCC said:
You're back? :thumbsdn:
So, you're the angry little fish that bit onto my bait, huh?

How'd you like to go on a one way trip up my ass? Your gills can flop around and try to migrate up the urine stream to lay eggs in the gentle pond that is my stomach. Of course, then I'll shit out your eggs and vomit you up. Go back to the Boy Scouts, you god damn salmon.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
TheLampIncident said:

How'd you like to go on a one way trip up my ass?
Your gills can flop around and try to migrate up the urine stream to lay eggs in the gentle pond that is my stomach. Of course, then I'll shit out your eggs and vomit you up. Go back to the Boy Scouts, you god damn salmon.

Welcome back Lampy, but I'm afraid I must decline the offer. I'm not big on crowds.

Fuck yeah. FCC's dead kids will be on the burner and we can fucking eat them, right before we eat his pride.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
TheLampIncident said:
Fuck yeah. FCC's dead kids will be on the burner and we can fucking eat them, right before we eat his pride.
I am not a people person...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Welcome back, you buttpirate fudgepacker albino dwarf molestor!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Hey! I remember you :D
Welcome back you buttmuncher.

LAME!

i give it a 2/10 because it sure does have a lot of swearing, and i like swearing.. but the cow pastures and stuff... just lame.

You're lamer than the effects of polio. Eat my asshole, cockshitting whorefucker.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
NinjaDewInMyPooter said:
wait till your mom finds out you called her a whore
What are you? 12?

Jesus that was just stupid.

You and you're bad ass 6th grader burns...

Wow man, just wow. I feel bad for you now.

i wish i could quote your quote, then quote the rest of the shit you said, and then as you the same question.. ninja dew in my pooter?

dude, you have nooooo room to talk

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
NinjaLooter said:
i wish i could quote your quote, then quote the rest of the shit you said, and then as you the same question.. ninja dew in my pooter?

dude, you have nooooo room to talk
I'm just going off of your user status there cowboy. You can't make this shit up. It's the interwebnets! YAY!

You lose. Thanks for playing.

Welcome back TLI. :thumbsup:

ignore that ninjalooter, he thinks we suck at flaming, when is version of flaming is " OMFG U COKSUKER LOL!!!!!1!"

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
I haven't been here in months. Just because I was too good for you all. So I left for greener pastures. But I got eaten by cattle who were grazing on those greener pastures. They walked around and shat out my body at this forum again. Anyway, I was just stopping in, so I thought I'd say fuck all of you and your mothers and I hope you die.

So you are saying that you are a steaming pile of shit pussy who got his ass kicked by cows?

Fag.

Welcome back lampy!

Stevo the Human

I of Stevo's Stuff am D:
If you hate this place so much, then why did you come back? :lol:

...dumbass.

TheLampIncident said:

How'd you like to go on a one way trip up my ass? Your gills can flop around and try to migrate up the urine stream to lay eggs in the gentle pond that is my stomach. Of course, then I'll shit out your eggs and vomit you up. Go back to the Boy Scouts, you god damn salmon.
I know you have gehy fantasies about me but it needs to stop. I'm sick of the love letters and poems you send me, and stop with the pictures of yourself it's quite disgusting seeing your face.
You see Lampy sends me that image, because he is indeed Brian J. Peppers, and says that he wants me inside him. Of course I ignore the letters completely he still sends them. :gay: :thumbsdn:

Descent

Hella Constipated
TheLampIncident said:

If you have a kid, I hope your fuckin' kid dies in a car fire! How do ya like that, ya stupid cock sucker?

Status
Not open for further replies.