WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hey you! you with your pants hanging off your ass!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
from southern georgia, genius of the day award..

Juvenile strikes officer at bus stop
Author: Staff Reports
Publication Date: 2005-09-13

DOUGLAS — A juvenile has been arrested and charged with striking a Broxton Police officer last Wednesday at the bus stop at Broxton-Mary Hayes Elementary School.
According to Broxton Police Chief Hugh McReady, officers had been asked to assist school employees at the Broxton bus stop due to past problems with older students.
The incident occurred after an officer asked a 16-year-old to pull his pants up from around his knees. The juvenile turned and struck the officer in the face with his fist.
The officer attempted to subdue the juvenile by placing hand cuffs on him, but the juvenile broke free. The juvenile then struck the officer again, knocking him to the ground.
The juvenile was restrained by a bus driver and other high school students. He was taken into custody and was turned over to the juvenile officer. The juvenile faces charges of obstructing a law enforcement officer with violence and battery.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
A cop beaten up by a 16 year old...that's pretty pathetic.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
take em to a regular prison and drop him in the court yard with his pants still and his knees with the cuffs on.. we'll see how long he wants to keep his pants down...

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Geez void going for a new daily post record? ;)

Still this is a funny story in some ways, at least the cop knows that other people have if rough too! I'm sure the kid has done this before to non-cops, hence his total fucking stupidity in hitting a cop. I hope he likes it in the behind.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
JLXC said:
Geez void going for a new daily post record? ;)
no..:happysad:

this is just what i do.. (plus my wife's away at a conference so i'm actually posting a lot less as i have to entertain the dog..)
i'm a finder, i find absolute shit on the webnets and post it.. then before i know it the thread has developed into a fight between lots of people who i don't know.. nice..

i wish i hadn't made that 500 post thread, no-one noticed me until then..

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
void said:
i wish i hadn't made that 500 post thread, no-one noticed me until then..
I could take offense to that... but nah... just PM me some pics of your wife and we're good.

Sektor

Particinator
Better the kid look like the ignorant ass he is than the cop being accused of police brutality and getting several lawsuits up the ass from the parents.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Sektor said:
Better the kid look like the ignorant ass he is than the cop being accused of police brutality and getting several lawsuits up the ass from the parents.
Word, the only thing the cop COULD do was let the fucker beat him up. Without that, everyone would have been crying, "POLICE BRUTALITY." It'd have been a PR nightmare... not that having officers on the force who get thier asses kicked by 16-year-olds is a positive.

tonymontana

Tony Montana
Damned if ya do, Damned if ya don't.....

BrIONwoshMunky said:
Word, the only thing the cop COULD do was let the fucker beat him up. Without that, everyone would have been crying, "POLICE BRUTALITY." It'd have been a PR nightmare... not that having officers on the force who get thier asses kicked by 16-year-olds is a positive.

Yeah, definitely sounds like it turned out better than if the cop had struck back. Still not the best publicity for the force either way though. Now he's just "the cop who got beat down by a 16-year-old". ::redface::

I hear they're talking about him on internet forums now and everything!!
:haha:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
That's not true at all. When I went to high school, a cop broke up a fight and in turn got hit across the face. He hit the kid back then slammed him into the ground and practically stomped on his back as he cuffed the kid. Cop cut the kid's eye and lip, and left a shoe print bruised on his back.

tonymontana

Tony Montana
?

Nailbomb said:
That's not true at all. When I went to high school, a cop broke up a fight and in turn got hit across the face. He hit the kid back then slammed him into the ground and practically stomped on his back as he cuffed the kid. Cop cut the kid's eye and lip, and left a shoe print bruised on his back.

And????