WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hey...

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
hey fuckers im mr.happy and i will be here for a while untill i get all my anger out so peace out and fuck you

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
oh great, another one. Why won't you die!?!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Mr.Happy said:
hey fuckers im mr.happy and i will be here for a while untill i get all my anger out so peace out and fuck you
hey fuck off.

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
You rang?

Fuck you and welcome...I will eventually kill you. Just a heads up. :sword:

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
like hi newb :) dont let me and GGW gang you like we did Waffles just ask it. have a good time here and try not to be such a cock :rolleyes: dont know what it means be a n00b and find out quickly kthx bye now

Congratulations.

How long did it take you to think up that name?

Slacker

Postaholic
He should off made is name Mr.Gay! :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Or Mr.Hype-y

Prove that you'll stick around, and then we'll believe you. Until then, you're just another nameless noob. Welcome, fuck you, and stuff.

Slacker

Postaholic
A guy with thayt name, most likely a nameless noob. :thumbsup:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Welcome and good luck Mr. Happy, you're going to need it. Don't sweat the small shit, and a mighty Fuck You Noob!