WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hey

Ctoit

Tenderony
kinda sticks in your head, when its always the answer...........and I know my brothers girlfriend so I'm very much doubting that anyway

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
Wow. That looks terrible. quoting one's brother about hardons is just... well, weird.
If Ctoit is weird, than I want a double dose of her strange ;)

GottaHurt said:
You tell me as you crush my balls and force your tongue down my throat...
Not again.. GH - get a room.. how many times do we have to tell you? Stop fucking the newbies in the foyer. It's just bad form.

Ctoit

Tenderony
for a moment there I thought we were back in the Greatest Story Ever Told
.....c how that works

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
Not again.. GH - get a room.. how many times do we have to tell you? Stop fucking the newbies in the foyer. It's just bad form.
It's bad manners.

I have great form, thank you very much.

And what's not to love when you have an audience...

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Ctoit said:
for a moment there I thought we were back in the Greatest Story Ever Told
.....c how that works
Well now that you're here, I guess I'll just have to change it to the Neverending Story...

GottaHurt said:
It's bad manners.

I have great form, thank you very much.

And what's not to love when you have an audience...
Willing audiences are fine. Nailing Gertie in front of grandma and grandpa at Thanksgiving dinner? Tacky.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
Willing audiences are fine. Nailing Gertie in front of grandma and grandpa at Thanksgiving dinner? Tacky.
LMAO....you're sick dude, I was in the foyer, and grandpa was in the kitchen eating grandma's sweet potato pie...

Ctoit

Tenderony
badassmtbiker said:

Something tells me you'd still sit back and watch

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Ctoit said:
Something tells me you'd still sit back and watch
LMAO....yea, he sure is following this thread with baited breath....that's my dawg. Peace BA.