WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm Reverie aka Rachael or Rach, whichever.

I'm 26 years old. Been on forums since I was like 12 years old. Play video games (I have a ps4 and a xbox one). Uhhh I'm a teacher. Yeah.

Hi. :wave:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff

I'm 26 years old. Been on forums since I was like 12 years old. Play video games (I have a ps4 and a xbox one). Uhhh I'm a teacher. Yeah.

I like taking walks at midnight and getting caught in the rain.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
I don't believe women who say they're women. THERE ARE NO WOMEN ON THE INTERWEBZ
Do you like bashing baby seals?

Crazizniac

Particinator
OK Brit. This is your big chance, now DON'T blow it. Just ease on in there, don't be a goofy goon and don't sound like a rehearsed middle schooler in his first starring role. I want nothing but disciplined maturity and do not go straight for the boobs even though "she" already has the top two buttons of "her" blouse conveniently undone. Just keep your eyes on her face, your hands to yourself and your hard- on concealed, fuckin no one wants to be subject to your pre- adult spastic advances. Now remember BNwM is in the room and his natural calm and good looks are going to be working against you but don't worry some "girls are into the freakier, almost hideous little brother types and if I'm not mistaken ol' Rev is exactly that kind of predator so keep it tight, keep it right and do not FUCK THIS UP!

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Hi I'm going to go out on a limb here, will you be my wife, like an arranged marriage kind of deal.

I don't believe women who say they're women. THERE ARE NO WOMEN ON THE INTERWEBZ
Do you like bashing baby seals?
:o well that's unfortunate. I don't believe men who say they're men on the interwebz either. Soo. Guess we got a problem. :o And hm. Not particularly fond of it myself.
OK Brit. This is your big chance, now DON'T blow it. Just ease on in there, don't be a goofy goon and don't sound like a rehearsed middle schooler in his first starring role. I want nothing but disciplined maturity and do not go straight for the boobs even though "she" already has the top two buttons of "her" blouse conveniently undone. Just keep your eyes on her face, your hands to yourself and your hard- on concealed, fuckin no one wants to be subject to your pre- adult spastic advances. Now remember BNwM is in the room and his natural calm and good looks are going to be working against you but don't worry some "girls are into the freakier, almost hideous little brother types and if I'm not mistaken ol' Rev is exactly that kind of predator so keep it tight, keep it right and do not FUCK THIS UP!
I have to give it to you. This made me laugh way too much xD
Hi I'm going to go out on a limb here, will you be my wife, like an arranged marriage kind of deal.
Hi uh sure. Totally. Will you give me 5 million dollars daily? :3 kthxbai. xD

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff

YOOOO!! video gaming teacher here! DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS??

Oh, I'm late to this party because I've been completely immersed in sea of thieves. This new update is SICK.

ib4

Error
Staff

ASL...oh wait

Whats yur gamertags yo

That's cool sea turtles or like your average every day turtle? It's important.
All the way down.
Wait.... are you sure?
YOOOO!! video gaming teacher here! DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS??

Oh, I'm late to this party because I've been completely immersed in sea of thieves. This new update is SICK.
HECK YEAH. Hai der. I was lost watching a tv show all day. So. I totally understand disappearing. :p
I laughed way too hard at this. +1 thank you. xD
ASL...oh wait

Whats yur gamertags yo
xR3V3R13x on xbox and ps4. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.