WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Hey I'm Reverie aka Rachael or Rach, whichever.

I'm 26 years old. Been on forums since I was like 12 years old. Play video games (I have a ps4 and a xbox one). Uhhh I'm a teacher. Yeah.

Hi. :wave:
I see you just co-founded your own forum which looks eerily like this one. Are you here to get members?

I see you just co-founded your own forum which looks eerily like this one. Are you here to get members?
I have had a forum since 2014. Original software is dying and we did reboot, yes. I joined this forum originally to look at the medal feature [since the creator of the medals add-on linked to this forum]. And no I'm not here to get members. :p

I wouldn't say mine looks eerily similar.... just uses the same software xD

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I agree. Its clearly different.

@Reverie I think the real question he wanted to ask was the more perverse "Are you here for member's member?"

I agree. Its clearly different.

@Reverie I think the real question he wanted to ask was the more perverse "Are you here for member's member?"
I suppose so xD <3 And glad you agree it's different. I do like the themes on here! I only just took notice to the nether one yesterday. Typically I would have probably used that but have gotten way too used to the red and black now lol.

Too late! I signed up.
Oh lord. xD Well I'm glad you did, but you didn't have to :p

:party:

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I suppose so xD <3 And glad you agree it's different. I do like the themes on here! I only just took notice to the nether one yesterday. Typically I would have probably used that but have gotten way too used to the red and black now lol.
I had no idea there was another theme. Currently using the beautiful blue one!

I had no idea there was another theme. Currently using the beautiful blue one!
It's hard to switch back and forth from themes once you've used one the entire time xD Usually when I join forums I see if they have multiple ones and then pick whichever I like the most and then I stick with it until the end of all time. :p

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
It's hard to switch back and forth from themes once you've used one the entire time xD Usually when I join forums I see if they have multiple ones and then pick whichever I like the most and then I stick with it until the end of all time. :p
I switched because the blue theme is new and fresh. It was a nice surprise to find, because I had no idea it existed when it was stuck at the bottom of the main page. It's better than the old red and black theme that I got tired of.

Hey I'm Reverie aka Rachael or Rach, whichever.

I'm 26 years old. Been on forums since I was like 12 years old. Play video games (I have a ps4 and a xbox one). Uhhh I'm a teacher. Yeah.

Hi. :wave:
Hello there! I'm Rebecca!

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
:o well that's unfortunate. I don't believe men who say they're men on the interwebz either. Soo. Guess we got a problem. :o And hm. Not particularly fond of it myself.
Not fond of men? Women?
I don't care about baby seals.

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
I'd say this one has been properly introduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.