WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Did you hit "New Thread" instead of "Post reply"?

Oh well. Welcome?

keith77

Banned - What an Asshat!
what do you have to do to play games

i don't know what it means by doing 50 of something.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Coming here just to play games isn't allowed. Why don't you google some games instead?

keith77

Banned - What an Asshat!
i was just wondering. you don't have to get mad. plus i am not a fag.

Jung

???
Premium
keith77 said:
i was just wondering. you don't have to get mad. plus i am not a fag.
You're in the flaming forum, dumbass. You should learn how to read before you start posting, then crying about it when people own you. Idiot.

Easty

Click click boom
way to be, dipshit. you do know how to read, right?

Jung

???
Premium
Awaken said:
OK, I give up. I've seen that freaky head dude a lot recently. Wtf is it?
Alien Bob
Sometime around 2001 pics started floating around FYAD depicting a weird puppet/alien thing in some very akward and often violent sexual situations with women. Most notably was a picture of three men holding a girl by force while pouring a glass of milk on her head as Alien Bob looked on in lust.

I can't recall who first posted the pics or who made the macros with "Let Alian Bob fuck you" on them. I can however tell you the real story behind all the madness.

"Alien Bob" as we know him is a product of an artist named Charlie White and his project "Understanding Joshua"

Here is a brief summary taken from NPR's website:

Charlie White photographs vulnerability.

Using a humanoid puppet he calls "complete fragility manifest in a body," White presents human frailty through a fictional character, much as a novelist might.

As White tells Jacki Lyden for Weekend All Things Considered, his puppet, called Joshua, helps him to explore the themes of male self-image and self-loathing. White places Joshua in a series of vulnerable situations -- at a cocktail party or a lover's house -- and photographs the scene.

A google search will net you the original source pics and more author information. Charlie White has several books available at Amazon, please use the SA store sponsors link if you would like to purchase.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
The milk just really gives the photo that "little something extra" ... don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.