WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hey

bnccoder

Postaholic
Fuck you, and welcome to the site. Read Yuck's guide in welcome wagon before posting. What are you doing, still reading this???? Get out there and make some posts.s

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Props to the n00b for knowing how the system works. I think this is the first time in history I'm repping someone with 1 post. Consider yourself blessed, you're on S.C.U.M.'s good side...for now. Lets hope you come back and you're not a one hit wonder.

I hope you don't make shitty posts like the other new guys. Don't make shitty posts man. Posting like a tard in here is like going up to a Nazi in WW2 and telling him you're Jewish. In other words: Don't do it! Welcome anyhow. :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That's very considerate of you.

:thumbsup:

Welcome to WTF.com (Fuck... oh).